💞🤞🏻𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕪🤞🏻💞

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

Next Morning.

Sivaangi was sleeping peacefully in her bed covered with the duvet and hugging her cute big teddy on the other hand and snuggling to it. Priya and Mani entered inside the room thinking she might have woken up and went to refresh herself as she has to get ready for her big day.

Priya and Mani saw each other and then saw sivaangi and sighed not forgetting to facepalm themselves.

Priya-- Enna di iva kalyanam vachitu thoongitu iruka..

Mani-- Athane anga enna-na oruthan kalyanam kalyanam-nu night ellam thoongama irunthirukan, Inga iva enna-na nalla pothitu thoongitu irukka...

Priya--- Velangirum ithunga rendu perumey vachitu mudiyala.

Priya and Mani went and sat on the bed on either side and patted her to wake her up, but sivaangi pushed away from her hands and snuggled more into her teddy making Priya and mani glare at her.

Both again patted and she slowly opened her eyes in irritation and annoyed look, she glared at the two ladies who were trying to wake her up for a long time.

Sivaangi-- Enna unga rendu perukum prechanai ennaku thookam-ah varuthu summa vanthu disturb pannitu please ponga ka.

Priya-- Hey loosu kalyanam di innaiki.

Mani-- Enna di ivolo poruppu-eh illama ukanthiruka, nalla paduthu thoongitu irukka.

Sivaangi rubbed her eyes in sleep, yawned and stretched her arms, and sat straight in the bed.

Sivaangi-- Kalyanam-ah yaaruku?

Priya-- Yaaruku-ah !! Adipavii...Mani-- Loosu enna di pesitu irukka?

Sivaangi-- Ennachu yaaruku kalyanam-nu thane keten?

Priya-- Aaah ennaku than...Sivaangi-- Aiyayyoo en thangam-ah poi emathirunga ippadi, evolo thairiyam iruntha enkittaye vanthu solluvinga?

Priya-- Eii unna kollama vida maaten di.

Mani-- Paithiyam unnaku than di kalyanam innaiki...Sivaangi-- Oh shittt maranthiten akka..

Priya-- Anga unga avaru nalaki kalyanam-nu excitement-la thoongama irunthirukaru, avare ellarayum ezhupivitu thullitu irukan inga nee paduthu thoongitu irukka.

Sivaangi-- Sorry sorry naan poi kulichitu varen, en dress, make-up products mattum eduthu vainga, please...
She kissed both their cheeks and ran to the washroom to get refreshed.

Sivaangi came out and wore her wedding attire and by the time the makeup artist arrived and started their work to make this angel more beautiful with their touches.

Shanthi amma came into the bride's room after a while and saw her and she took out all the evil eyes by breaking her knuckles.

Shanthi amma-- Azhaga irukka ma, en kannu-eh patrum pola.
Sivaangi smiled and Shanthi amma held her face in her palms and kissed her forehead.

*****

Pugazh-- Aprom maapilai kalyanam ore jolly than.
Ashwin smiled and corrected his hair looking at the mirror.