💞🥺𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 🥺💞

"I just wish I could lose these feelings as fast I lost you"

Sam woke up in the middle of his night sleep due to some noise and found sivaangi blabbering something in sleep. He got up from his place and went near her and sat on the side of the bed to hear clearly...

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy vittu poiratha please, Nee illama naan eppadi iruppen please Ashwineyy.
Sam got tears in his eyes, Sam took sivaangi mobile and played and played the voice message which she played in front of all when Ashwin sent her while they were apart.

Voice Message-- Sivaangi ma love you so much, Naan thoorama irukken-nu feel pannatha okay, I am always with you. Love you di kulu kulu bye bye.

Sivaangi smiled in tears in sleep and turned to the other side and slept peacefully. Sam caressed her hair and went to sleep.

Here Ashwin went to his room and felt extremely guilty for doing this to his sivaangi ma. He knows he has hurt her too much, He knows that he is kind of playing with her feelings, But what other way or option he has? Ashwin took his phone to open her photo.

 He knows he has hurt her too much, He knows that he is kind of playing with her feelings, But what other way or option he has? Ashwin took his phone to open her photo

Ashwin-- Sorry sivaangi ma unna ippadi hurt pannanum-nu pannala ennaku vera vazhi therla di. Unna vittutu ennala en amma-va appadi kashtapaduthi paaka mudiyathu di. Naan unna evolo love pandren-nu unnake theriyum.

Ashwin went to his bed and couldn't sleep but tears flowed from his eyes. He remembered his last love words with her.

Ashwin-- I Love You

Sivaangi-- I Love You

Ashwin-- Forever

Sivaangi-- Hmm Forever.

Next Morning

Sam wokeup and saw Sakthi sleeping near him, he wokeup him and went near sivaangi and caressed her hair and switched off the voice message which was been playing all night, only after the voice message played did she sleep peacefully without any blabberings.

Sam went to refresh and when he came down he saw Sakthi preparing bread toast.

Sam-- Good Morning da.
Sakthi-- Good Morning da.
Sam-- Pasikuthu da seekiram pannu please.

Sakthi-- Nethu night naan pathen da, paavam da ava.
Sam-- Etho olarite iruntha da ava Ashiwn Ashwin-nu athan antha voice msg play pannen, kola gaandu-la irukken machan naan avaru mela.
Sakthi--Naanum than da cha avar ippadi pannuvaru-nu expect panala.
Sam-- Aama da.

Sakthi-- Dei rakshan anna-ku call panni sollirulama?
Sam-- Aama da sollirulam aana sivaangi-ku aprom sollikalam.
Sakthi-- Ippove call pannirulam da ava thoongitu thane irukka...
Sam calls Rakshan anna.