💞💜𝐓𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝐘𝕠𝕦 𝐍𝕠𝕥𝕖💜💞

Hello, My Dear Makkaleyyy 💜🦋,

First of all, before thanking you and other stuff I would love to share my Wattpad experience with you all,  let me start my words by how I stepped into this Watpadd and writing journey.

I got into Pinterest and used to add all ashaangi pins and images to my account and save it there. And one day just like that casually I clicked an ashaangi picture and when I double-clicked it I was taken to a website on May 5, 2021, and that was none other than Wattpad.

I was first confused and didn't know what kind of website was this, why was Ashaangi picture here, or What was all these contents I had so much of questions and confusion running over my mind.

The picture was...

Yes!! My first ever book to read was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by ddpink6060, I just simply clicked on reading without any knowledge of this website, But then after starting to read I understood that this was a fanfiction

Yes!! My first ever book to read was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by ddpink6060, I just simply clicked on reading without any knowledge of this website, But then after starting to read I understood that this was a fanfiction... I have read this story alone like 2 times, I loved it a lot, And when I clicked #Ashaangi there were so much of Ashaangi stories on the website.

That's how I entered Wattpad and I became an addict of WATTPAD, I might have entered mistakenly but then after have not crossed a day without Wattpad by reading Ashaangi stories. If you go through my Reading list itself you must know how addicted I am... 

I am exactly reading 65 #Ashaangi stories right now, which I have separately saved my current reading in the chrome reading list. 

Being an ardent fan of Watpadd and Ashaangi suddenly an Idea popped in mind... Why don't I start writing!?  

After being so inspired by thousands of Ashaangi authors, Like minnie_here Shiya_AS MsLizzieWrites, I have mentioned only them cause Ivangaloda stories than naan 1st 1st romba addict ayitu padikka start pannathu... Now as I already said I am reading around so many stories of Ashaangi authors and now I am addicted to many author stories but these author's stories were my love of beginning Wattpad travel.💜🌈

I discussed so much with my besties S20096 Boornisha userfathimaz sukaina6002 hemsthamizh.
They gave so much encouragement and positivity to start this and execute the idea immediately without making it late or making it delay. 💜✨🦋

I don't need to thank them, cause they're always there for me. More than 10 years of friendship ithu kooda illana eppadi, thanks solla maaten but kandipa love you, solluven Love, you so much di mandakathirikas .🍆💜