💞♾️𝕄𝕪 𝐂𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥♾️💞

Happy Birthday Manna Ashwin Kumar 👑💜, We all Love you so much Our Kulu Kulu fam loves you so much. No matter how down you fall we are here to catch you and lift you up therefore fly high with beautiful possible colors.❤️ May this year bring more success, more projects, More love, and more happiness to you..💜🦋 Keep Smiling Manna 💜

◉--------------------------------------------

"Love finds you when you least expect it. Under seemingly impossible circumstances, it was there. Young and blooming still. Unwavering and constant. Love truly did conquer all. Love required trust, unconditional faith in the face of adversity."

After 7 years.

Sivaangi woke to the morning sunshine of rays hitting her face, She stretched a little and enjoyed the sensual feel of sheets against her body. She turned to see him hugging her tightly wrapped his arms around her waist and when she moved he snuggled more into the crook of her neck.

She smiled and kissed his forehead and slowly removed his hands wrapped in, he squinted his eyes and he felt her move. He felt the gentle touch of her hands in his stubble cheeks. His lips were soft against his as she kissed a short. 

He opened his eyes slowly releasing from the kiss, seeing her so close just inches apart. Good Morning she whispered.

Sivaangi smiled and got up from the bed and walked to the restroom to refresh herself and she came back wearing a simple dress, he also went to refresh and came back and saw her lying on the bed with a mobile.

Ashwin-- Kitties enga di?
Sivaangi-- Hey innaiki kitties-ku report card vanthirukum avanga kaatave illaye.
Ashwin-- Varuvanga, kaatama ellam irukka maatanga.

By the time sivaangi got a call from an award company, she attended the call and kept it on the speaker.

Agent-- Hello is this Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar?
Sivaangi-- Yess.
Agent-- Okay we are talking from the Music Award event organizer company.
Sivaangi-- Okay...

Agent-- You have been nominated for the best singer of the decade.
Sivaangi-- But I have not completed my decade, I still have 1 more year.
Agent-- But still you come into that category ma'am, If we don't your fans won't leave us. And we are more than happy to nominate you for this award. You're most deserving than all.

Sivaangi-- Thank You So much.
Agent-- Tomorrow 5 pm ma'am.
Sivaangi-- Okay done.

The call ended and she hugged closely Ashwin who was lying next to her with his laptop completing the project. She squealed in happiness and kissed his cheeks.

Ashwin-- Un aasai-la?
Sivaangi-- En life-la ellathukume nee than reason Ashwineyy... You're my happiness, my pain, my past, my present, my future, my best, my everything. Ithu ellame unnala than, unnala mattum than.

After a while, their kitties ran to the bed with their report card. Both of them stood silent with their head bowed and hid their report card behind their back.

Ashwin-- Ennanga da rendu perum etho nalla pullai maari thala kuninju ninnitu irukinga?
Sivaangi-- Athane? Innaiki enna complaint? Ennaku ungaloda parent-teacher meeting-la patta paadu irukke...

Saaya-- Maa report card vanthiruchu.
Ashwin-- Ohoo athan aadu thana vanthu sikkuthu. 
Ashwath-- Daddy please, naangale varuthathula irukkom.

Sivaangi-- Seri kaaminga da.
Ashwin-- Hmm...
Both of them handed their report cards to both of them, and both of them has failed in maths and science.