💞☃️𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦☃️💞

" Sweetheart, I am not going anywhere unless it's everywhere with you. So stay with me for the rest of my life."

Continuation:-

Sivaangi and Ashwin drove to the Pont Alexandre III, The Pont Alexandre III is one of the most legendary bridges in Paris because of its architecture, its proximity with the Invalides, the Grand Palais, and the Petit Palais, and its unobstructed view on the Eiffel Tower.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy innum evolo neram?
Ashwin-- Vantom ma just 5 more minutes.
Sivaangi-- Hmm...

Finally, both of them reached the bridge and it was around night midnight and the whole bridge was filled with silence as none of them were there.

Sivaangi-- Wow semma Ashwineyy super-ah irukku-la?
Ashwin-- Aama ma...

It was just both of them in the complete bridge, the waves sound from the under the bridge and also the little fireflies sound and light, and also the lamp lights were only the ones present there.

Ennai saaithaale uyir theithaale
Ini vaazhveno inithaaga
Thadumaaraamal tharaimothamal
Ini meelveno muzhuthaaga

He loved the way she was enjoying the place, the weather at the point of Paris where the weather was cold and also a rainy season. He saw her with most admiration, she rubbed her both cute little palms each other creating some heat and she kept in her chubby cute cheeks and let out a small breathe.

Ithazorathil nagaipoothaale
En paavangal theerthen
Mazhai eeraththil nanaiyaamal naan
Veliyeraththaan paarthen

There was also a bench for the people to sit on, she went and sat there still admiring the place that she can't take the eyes at all. He also smiled looking at her and sat beside her, she smiled back and laid in his arm.

Nadakira varai nagargira tharai
Athan mel thavikiren
Vizhigalil pizhai vizhugire thirai
Athanaal thigaikiren

Sivaangi-- Azhaga irukku-la?
She asked looking at the bridge, the little drizzling that started to drizzle when they reached by the bridge, the lamps standing all over the bridge, the fireflies, etc...

Netru pole vaanam ada indrum kooda neelam
En naatkal thaan neelum

Thalli poga ennum kaal pakkam vanthu pinnum

Ketkaathey yaar sollum

Ashwin-- Romba azhaga irukku...
He said looking at her, his wife, his love, his world, his sunshine, his life, his moon, his star, to be accurate his everything.

She turned to look at him while he was already looking at her, the drizzle started to be a little more than before it was. Her body started to shiver a bit more, to be honest, she felt a bit around here and his deep and strong gaze on her was enough to melt her completely.