💞😙𝔼𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦😙💞

" Every second spent with you seems like an eternity full of smiles, happiness, and love. I can't even imagine how heavenly and blissful it would be to spend my whole life with you" 

Next-Day Morning:-

It was bright sun rays hitting on her cute dimples as she was near the window. She slowly rubbed her eyes and found themselves covered with the duvet above their bare bodies. She blushed and tried to wake him up by whispering his name going closer to his earlobes and placing a kiss there.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy... Enthiri da.
Ashwin heard her voice and smiled, but also frowned at the same time as she was a little distant from him and he missed her embrace.

Sivaangi--Ashwineyy please enthiri da, Time aachu da...
Ashwin slowly squinted his eyes and woke up, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. He saw her and kissed her forehead.

Ashwin-- Good Morning Sivaangi ma...
Sivaangi-- Goodmorning Ashwineyy nee wait for Pannu naan refresh pannitu varen, Today I will drive and take you to a place.

Ashwin-- Neeya !?
Sivaangi-- Aama unnaku ethachum plans irukka enna?
Ashwin-- Illa ma, ennaku double okay.
Sivaangi-- Super appo naan kulichitu ready ayitu varen...

Sivaangi said in an excited tone as she was excited to do something in that place, she covered herself with the duvet making him chuckle and she glared in return. He stayed quiet and rolled over the bed while she smiled and entered the restroom and came back refreshing and changing her clothes.

She came out and saw him again sleeping, she went and sat above him and started jumping making him wake up and giggle. She made him stand off the struggle not letting him again sleep and pushed him inside the washroom to refresh. He came back with his outfit for the day, and both took a look at them in the mirror before leaving out for the day.

 He came back with his outfit for the day, and both took a look at them in the mirror before leaving out for the day

They both got down to the hotel restaurant and had their breakfast and moved to the way where their car was parked. Sivaangi took her seat in the driving place and Ashwin sat beside her, Sivaangi turned to Ashwin and gave a short kiss to Ashwin on his cheeks, and again turned back to hold the car steering.

Ashwin--- Ippo ethuku intha kiss-nu therinjukalama?
Sivaangi-- Poga pora edam eppadi panna pora vishiyam appadi... Semma exciting-ah irukku ennaku... Paapom.
Ashwin-- Appadi enna ma?
Sivaangi-- Chupp Suprise...!!

Ashwin-- Hmm seri vandi paathu ma...
Sivaangi-- Hello...
Ashwin-- Hello FM Chennai 106.4 ...
Sivaangi-- Aiyoo kadavule nalla mood-la irukken un mokka potu atha destroy panniratha please.
Ashwin-- Okay Okay...

Sivaangi drove to the place and both of them reached there within 5 hours from the hotel, she got down hooping excitedly and Aswin always loved the exciting phase of Sivaangi that she makes not just herself exciting but also the people around and make them happy. Such an innocent and positive soul she is isn't it?