💞👼🏻𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕁𝕠𝕪👼🏻💞

"What a bundle of joy! Here comes double the fun, double the joy, double the diapers, and double the noise."

Continuation:-

After a few minutes, Sivaangi's facial expression started to change into some painful expression and Ashwin sensed it when he looked at her, tears were flowing through her eyes.

Melum keezhum aadum undhan
Maaya kannaalae
Maaruvedam poduthu en naatkal
Thannaalae...ae.....

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy......

She screamed and Ashwin ran back to her from outside of the room, he ran to call others up but instead he ran back to the room as she screamed.

Ashwin carried her without any further ado and went downstairs calling others, Everyone came rushing down and Ashwin wasn't able to see her crying so hard this much.

Aayul regai muzhuvathumaai
Thaeiyum munnaalae
Aazham varai vaazhnthidalaam
Kaadhalin ullae

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy valikuthu Ashwiney.. aahhh 
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma onnum illa onnum illa ma please enkooda iru ma.
Sivaangi-- Ashwiney...

She cried badly and Ashwin consoled her through the journey to the hospital, Ashwin carried her and placed her on the stretcher, and before entering the labor ward nurse said to Ashwin to wait for him outside but Ashwin asked for entering the ward and entered with her, throughout the time his hands were tightly holding hers without any space.

Indha ulagam thoolai
Udaindhu ponnaalum
Adhan oru thugalil
Unnai karai serpen

Doctor-- Push sivaangi, kashtama than irukkum but please push appo than un babies veliya vara mudiyum.
Sivaangi tried her level best and she tried so badly to push, every second she tightened her hold of Ashwin's hands.

Thaaramae thaaramae vaa
Vaazhvin vaasamae vaasamae
Nee dhaanae
Thaaramae thaaramae vaa
Endhan suvasamae suvasamae
Nee uyirae vaa....aaa.....

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma please ma try Pannu ma push please ma...
After a huge struggle and pain, she went through she pushed her first baby out, and then again she tried hard to push the second baby twin and after a scuffle, she pushed out the other baby also and she fell in the bed with a thud after an ear-splitting loud scream.

Nee neengidum neram
Kaatrum perum baaram
Un kaithodum neram
Theemeedhilum eeram

Ashwin didn't care about the babies on that second, the only thing and only thing he cared about was sivaangi for that time. He slowly pushed the hair strands which were a bit sticky on her face due to the sweat and tucked it behind the ears and kissed her forehead and muttered I love You.

Doctor-- Congratulations Ashwin Sivaangi its a twins boy and a girl.
The doctors gave the babies wrapped in a blue and pink color towel and handed the boy to sivaangi and the girl to Ashwin.

Neenadakkum pozhudhu nizhal
Tharaiyil padaathu
Un nizhalai enadhu udal
Nazhuva vidaadhu
Perzhagin melae oru
Thurumbum thodaadhu
Pinju mugam oru nodiyum
Vaadakoodathu

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi shed happy tears and both kissed babies forehead and Ashwin kissed sivaangi forehead.

Ashwin-- Kitties rendu perume nambaloda mix than, tho paaru un ponnukum athey maari mooku, kittied rendu perukum dimples, paiyanuku enna maariye kannu.
The girl and boy slightly smiled when they heard their parents talk about them.