💞😇𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟😇💞

"Success is empty if you arrive at the finish line alone. The best reward is to get there surrounded by winners."

Continuation:-

Two days passed and it was another beautiful morning, Sivaangi moved and rolled to the other side and slept, she kept her arms nearby in sleep and realized he wasn't there. She opened her eyes and saw him not there next to her. 

She got up and saw the time was around 8:30, She facepalmed and got up, walked beside, and found a note beside the water bottle on the table.

"Oii Pondatti,

Today 10:30 am is your audition for singing the song under a huge banner and famous music director, It's the first step that you're going to take to achieve your dream so face it with your boldness that I don't have to say. Kandippa I know that my pondatti will surely rock it, Be brave, All the best. Love you."

She kissed the paper and kept it aside on the table and walked to get refreshed. She came out in a beautiful dress.

She walked nervously to the mirror and did her liner on her eyes and then glossed her lips and did her hair, Once she was confident in her look she saw herself in the mirror, whispered, and also reminded herself that she can do it and she is confi...

She walked nervously to the mirror and did her liner on her eyes and then glossed her lips and did her hair, Once she was confident in her look she saw herself in the mirror, whispered, and also reminded herself that she can do it and she is confident.

She once again walked beside the table and took Ashwin's note and kissed it. She felt bad as she didn't meet him this morning for once so that she can gain her confidence better, But still, that note was more than enough for her to boost up her.

Sivaangi walked down to the living room and found Sam in formals eating his breakfast, he turned to look at Sivaangi and smiled offering the seat beside him to seat. He noticed her nervous face and tried to cool her down.

Sam-- Hey enna di ippadi irukka? This isn't you chill di.
Sivaangi-- Dei poda ethunalum okay but this... You know-la?
Sam-- See ennanku puriyuthu but not everyone makes fun of your voice, think people like us? Sakthi, naan, pavi ellam support pannala?

Sivaangi-- Dei neenga best friends da unga thalai ezhuthu-la naan than friend-ah kidaikanum-nu irunthiruku but ellarum appadi illa-la?
Sam-- Hey appadi ellam illa di, un voice seriously select aagum paaren...
Sivaangi-- Dei comedy pannatha da ennaku serious-ah bayama irukku. Pesama naan varala nee mattum audition attend panniru.

Sam-- Maa theiva senju ippadi ethachum edakku madakku-ah panni antha manushan kitta irunthu adi vaanga vaikatha ma.
Sivaangi-- Dei veladatha da serious-ah bayama  irukku.

Sam-- Ethuku di bayam? Unnake nalla theriyum that you sing well-nu aprom yen ippadi? Besides not just for Ashwin but also you have to do this because it's your dream and passion, Naanum Sakthi-ye nariya vaati sollirukom that to try this out. And plus nee singer aagurathuku step eduthu vacha than naanum  try pannuvenum promise pannen nyabagam irukku-la?

Sivaangi-- Athellam eppadi da marapen? Ini varaikum ennala naan un dreams-Ku, oru hurdle-ah irukkeno-nu ennaku guilt-ah feel panniruken but these insecurities and fears are hitting me up.
Sam-- See bayapada onnume illa, I am going to be there with you throughout the time and ethunalum paathuka Bro irukkaru what else? At least for Ashwin?
Sivaangi-- Seri okay try pandren.

Sam-- Hmm ithu nalla pullai-ku azhagu. Ippo Shanthi amma soodu-ah Panna Dosai-ah saapdu aprom car drive full-ah practice pannitu povom.
Sivaangi-- Hmm seri da.

They both reached the audition place and Sivaangi widened her eyes looking at the crowd and the line that was formed.
Sam-- Ethuku di vaaya polakura?
Sivaangi-- Enna da ithu? 
Sam-- Athellam onnnum bayapadatha Namba rendu perum paadurom, vera level-la mass pandrom.

Sivaangi-- Etho soldra seri va polam
She says and walks past Sam leaving him with a confused look.
Sam-- Naan evolo  motivate panna pesitu irukken. Etho soldrena!?

There were so many people waiting for the audition and all were very new faces that she hasn't seen anywhere before on her college culturals and stuff, Both Sam and Sivaangi went and registered their names and they were asked to stand behind at that long queue.

There was a crowd because it was a big collaboration under a famous music director, so everyone wanted to try their luck.  After a few minutes, a famous singer's daughter Sushmitha also came for the audition as she wanted to be a part of this collaboration.

By seeing Sushmita some of them in the line lost their hopes as they thought she might get the offer as she is the daughter of famous singers. Sushmitha also brought an assistant, and she was such a show-off even though she hasn't achieved anything in her name so far her talks and attitude were much as if she had that fame.

Sushmitha by the time and she stood by side of the line and didn't stand in the line, when the organizer men came and asked her to stand in the line she insulted him back and stood. But seeing all this sivaangi wasn't able to withstand that she decided to fight back no matter what background she belongs to.

Sivaangi-- Hello avaru than soldraru-la line-la nikka solli neenga enna-na ippadi side-la poi ninnitu avaruku kashtam koduthu, athu vanthu ketan avarayum neenga insult panni anupringa?
Assistant-- Tho paaru-ah madam intha voice-ah vachu pada vantingala!?
Sam-- Hello inga romba nerama ellarum line-la ninnitu irukkom neenga paatuku vanthu side-la ninnu periya background irukku-nu appadiye ulla poiruvingala?

Sushmitha-- En appa amma yaaru theriyuma unnaku? Avanga evolo awards ellam vaangirukanga, avangaloda ponnu ennaye ethiruthu pesuringala?

Sivaangi-- Aama ennaku unga appa amma yaarunu ellam theriyum but ippo than avangaloda ponnu neenga eppadi-nu therinjikiten. Unga appa amma avangaloda talent-ah use panni nalla singers-ah vanthirukanga, aana avanga vaanguna awards ellam etho neenga vaanguna maari ivolo pesuringa? Sonthama kashta pattu mela vanthu ellam award ellam vaangi pesuna ungaluku mariyathai tharalam aana ippadi appa amma peru-la pozhappu-ah nadathirunga ungalta enna-nu poi pesa mudiyum? Theiva Senju poi kadaisila ninnitu audition prechanai illama attend pannitu ponga.

All the members in the line started to Clapp for Sivaangi's boldness and Sushmitha was tongue-tied and couldn't speak anymore, and stayed quiet the entire time as she didn't want to create any issue for her own. She got insulted and stood in the line without making any further issues.

Soon the audition started and all the people that exited had dull faces except for very rare faces. The music director was very talented and also very meticulous, he did only auditioned for the talent no matter what their background is and to his bad luck, no one was up to his bar.

It was Sushmita's turn she walked in and exited with a victorious smile and looked at Sivaangi with a dismissive look when walking out. And finally, it was Sivaangi's turn next after some.

" Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar Please go inside."

Sivaangi took a long breath and calmed herself exhaling the same and Sam patted her shoulders and also wished her all the best before she entered the Audition room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's All For Today ❤️🥰
Please Do Vote and Comment.💜😇
Thank You, Beautiful Readers 💖😍
With Love,
Faru💗✨