💞😶𝐂𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕😶💞

"Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is." 

Continuation:-

Both drove and reached home, Ashwin and Sivaangi entered the home quickly due to the rain. They entered and saw none in the hall.

Sivaangi-- Enna Ashwineyy yaarume illa ?
Ashwin-- Thoonga poirupanga ma, seri mothala ukkaru paaru thala full-ah eeram.

Ashwin took a towel and started to dry her hair, while sivaangi sat like a kid, He dried her hair and was about to leave.

Ashwin-- Seri ma poi kuli po.
Sivaangi-- Hello nee panni-la naan panna venama?
Ashwin-- Etha?
Sivaangi-- Hmm kolupu da unnaku, naan sonnathu hair-ah dry pandrathu.

She pushed Ashwin down to sit on the couch and she took the towel and started drying his hair. She came closer to dry his hair, he was into the crook of her neck due to her pull. She didn't know what she was doing, she was casually drying his hair with care but here Ashwin was just losing himself to her and he leaned more and inhaled her strawberry fragrance.

 He inhaled the smell and nuzzled into the crook of her neck making her gasp and she loosed the grip of the towel and let it fall. He started peppering wet kisses on her neck making her clutch his shirt tightly.

He lifted her head and pulled her down to his lap, she dashed into his chest making him go weak. She went and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She kissed his forehead and the nose bridge. He pulled her more and cupped her face and both did a peck and rested their forehead together.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy...
Ashwin-- Hmm...
He hummed by closing his eyes and caressing her smooth skin.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy innaiki un dosage athigama ayiruchu pothum poi kulichitu thoonguvom.
Ashwin-- Please sivaangi ma innum konjam neram ippadiye irupome.
Sivaangi-- Adi vaanguva.

She got down from his lap and pulled him by his wrist while he groaned.
Sivaangi-- Po Po kulichitu poi padu.
Ashwin-- Naanum vena varava room-la unkooda.
Sivaangi-- Adivaanguva mani akka irupanga veladatha.

Ashwin-- Po di...
He sighed and left to his room, sivaangi chuckled and entered her room and saw Mani sleeping. She went refreshed herself and went to sleep.

Next-Day Morning:-

Sivaangi woke up and saw Mani already woke up so she wasn't there beside her in the bed, She woke up and sat on her bed with her phone going through Instagram. Mani came inside walking.

Mani-- Kalangathala enthiricha udane pandra velaiya paaru, mothala poi kuli sivaangi.
Sivaangi-- Yen akka ippadi pandringa...

Mani-- Ithukee ivolo scene podra? Ithellam ellam amma oda common dialogue, naan elllam itha ketkathe naal-eh illa...
Sivaangi was silent as she didn't know or have experienced these things for many years, Mani said it casually and then realized just what she said. She went and sat with her near the bed and hugged her.

Mani-- Sorry sivaangi theriyama etho oru nyabgathula pesiten.
Sivaangi-- Paravala akka ennaku theriyathu thane.
Mani-- Unnaku mothama 4 amma irukku..
Sivaangi-- 4 ah?

Mani-- Aama en thambi thane unnaku amma, appa ellame?? Aprom naan irukken, priya irukka, shanthi amma irukanga.
Sivaangi smiled and hugged Mani, mani kissed her forehead.

Sivaangi got up from the bed went to the washroom and came back changing her dress into a comfy one.