💞🍼𝐏𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝐑𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙🍼💞

"When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the things you can say and do to influence him, it's a tremendous responsibility. What you do with him can influence not only him but everyone he meets and not for a day or a month or a year but for time and eternity." 

After a Few Days.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma paadu di appo than thoonguvanga.
Sivaangi-- Evolo vaati Ashwineyy paadurathu, naan paadi paadi en voice vitta motta rajendran maari ayirum pola. Night 10 mani-la irunthu paaditu mattum thane irukken.

Ashwin and Sivaangi were having a hard time making Ashwath and Saaya make sleep, It has been the past 2 hours since they're trying to make them sleep. Sivaangi has been singing for a long time and even her voice didn't work this time as it did like always.

Sivaangi-- Dei pattu ma thoongu da, kutty ma please di.
She pleaded with her son and her daughter Ashwath and Saaya to sleep while patting both of them for a long hour, she didn't leave even Ashwin to sleep.

Ashwin was sleeping by sitting and his hands supporting his chin, Sivaangi noticed it and patted him back to wake him up.

Sivaangi-- Naanum un kitties-um thoongatha vara neeyum thoonga koodathu.
Ashwin-- Aiyoo rendu perum yen da ippadi pandringa paduthu thoongunga da illana un amma ennayum thoonga vida maata...

After a huge struggle, they made Ashwath and Saya sleep, Ashwin and Sivaangi slowly placed them in the cradle without making any noise. Both felt like they achieved some Guinness World Record and in that excitement, Ashwin mistakenly shouted, which made the babies wake up again.

Ashwin-- Yessss!!! Sivaangi ma thoongitanga...
Sivaangi widened her eyes and facepalmed when they again started crying and Ashwin's facial expression changed into a horror one.
Ashwin-- Naan illa ma naan illa ma... athu etho theriyama...
Sivaangi-- Aiyoo Ashwineyyy......

She screamed and hit Ashwin due to the idiotic thing he has done and again started her singing session but this time they slept within half an hour. Sivaangi placed them both in the cradle and closed Ashwin's mouth with her palms and bought him to the bed and took her palm out.

He fell on the bed and also pulled sivaangi to his embrace and both slept snuggling to each other with a complete feeling.

Next few days...

Sivaangi mv-- Enna kitties azhugura maari satham ketkuthu?
Sivaangi was bathing and suddenly she stopped the shower and peeped outside the door saw them with Ashwin, she sighed and went back to the shower.

Sivaangi was in the living room, she went to the fridge took a bottle of water, and when she was about to drink the water she felt like she heard her kitties crying. She kept the bottle and walked faster to see them giggling with their grandparents.

A morning again her kitties disturbed sivaangi, for her luck they slept a bit faster. She waved bye to Ashwin for his work and when she came down Shanthi amma was there sitting.

Shanthi amma-- Kozhanthainga thoongitangala ma?
Sivaangi- Thoongitanga ma.

Kumaran appa-- Nethu olunga thane saaptanga?
Sivaangi-- Hana nalla than saaptanga rendu perume.

Mani-- Kozhanthai-ku dress vaanganuma di?
Sivaangi-- Illa akka irukku.

Sivaangi mv- Enna pathi yaarume kandukave maatingaranga!!
Pugazh-- Thangachii...
Sivaangii-- Anneyy...

Pugazh-- Intha ma kozhanthaigaluku vilayatu porul vaanginen...
Sivaangi mv-- Neeyuma anney... cha
Sivaangi-- Seri thanks neyy..