💞😚𝐂𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥😚💞

"There are so many things I could say about you but none of them can describe you fully. You are the beauty I was waiting for. The love of my life of whom I dreamed day and night."

Continuotion:-

She received the call from the music director and she attended the call and kept it on the speaker as Pavi said to do so...
Sivaangi-- Hello sir.
MD-- Hello sivaangi... You are selected and given a chance to sing in my song.

Sivaangi-- Oh god thank you sir thank you so much. This means a lot to me, sir.
MD-- You deserve this for your voice ma, seri I will end the call.
Sivaangi-- Yeah sir sure. Thank You sir once again.
MD-- No mention ma... You will get another call afterward on letting you know when and where you should be coming for the song recording.

Sivaangi-- Oh okay sir fine.
MD-- Seri Okay ma bye.

Sivaangi cut the call and pavi side hugged Sivaangi in happiness and she too hugged her and squealed in happiness.
Pavi-- Super di finally the first step of your passion dream...
Sivaangi-- Aama di Ashwin-Ku therinja romba santosham paduvan...

After a while when Pavi was still driving back home, sivaangi asked her to stop.
Sivaangi-- Pavi anga stop pannen.
Pavi-- Giftshop-ah yen di?
Sivaangi-- Ashwin-ku surprise pannalam-la athan.
Pavi-- Seri di poitu vaangitu vaa naan inga wait pandren.
Sivaangi-- Haan seri di.

Sivaangi came down walked from the shop with the cover and hopped inside the car and they both reached home. Shanthi amma and Priya and then mani came asking what the doctor said she explained to them that it was nothing serious and also said to them that she got selected in the song.

Sam came walking down and she saw him with happy tears and ran to him and hugged him tightly, he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.
Sam-- Sonnen-la select ayiruen-nu evolo varsham sonnen...
Sivaangi-- Sorry da... Nee?
Sam-- Selected.

Sivaangi again hugged him tightly and then she walked into her room and locked it. After a while, Ashwin came to the home and he saw the room was locked, he knocked on the door several times. When he was about to knock for the last time she opened the door, she stood there.

Ashwin entered the room and saw the decoration was done for the entire room with their pics and lights and also filled with blue and pink colored balloons.

Ashwin-- Enna ma ithu? Ennachu selected ah?
Sivaangi-- Poi refresh pannitu vaa soldren.
Ashwin-- Enna di nee pesurathe sariya illaye...
Sivaangi-- Po Ashwineyy refresh pannitu va...

He refresh and came out with his vest and shorts and saw her in the bed arranging something with her cute little nightdress that she was wearing.