💞😖𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥 😖💞

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."

Continuation:-

Ashwin and Sivaangi reached home.

Sivaangi-- Ashwin tired-ah irukku naan poitu refresh pannitu vanthuren, Priya anni kitta oru Coffee mattum poda sollu, please.

Ashwin-- Hmm seri di.

Sivaangi went to her room and got refreshed and changed into her comfy dress.

She came out in search of Ashwin and she suddenly got the smell of his tasty coffee and followed it

She came out in search of Ashwin and she suddenly got the smell of his tasty coffee and followed it. She walked and found him in the kitchen making inviting coffee.

She walked and hugged him from behind on his torso while he standing with his vest making hot coffee.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy smell semmaiya irukku.
Ashwin-- Thanks manni.
Sivaangi-- Priya anni enga?
Ashwin-- Yen avanga pota mattum than coffee kudipiya?
Sivaangi-- Appadi ellam illaye en aalu potalum kudipen but avanga yenga?

Ashwin-- Ippothan call pannen avanga checkup-ku poirukanga amma and mani-ya kootitu.
Sivaangi-- Namba yaarume kooda illaye yaaru drive panna?
Ashwin-- Cab-la poirukanga ma nee coffee kudichita nambalum polam.
Sivaangi-- Poi kootitu varava?
Ashwin-- Yess, naan poi t-shirt potutu varen.
Sivaangi-- Okay Ashwineyy.

Sivaangi and Ashwin drove to the hospital And walked towards the gynecologist section and searched for Priya and Shanthi amma.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy mani akka anga irukanga..
Ashwin-- Haan vaa polam.

Mani-- Neenga enga da inga?
Sivaangi-- Amma solalaya?
Mani-- Illaye..
Ashwin-- Checkup mudiyalaya?
Mani-- Illa ippo than ponanga...
Sivaangi-- Ohh seri Ashwin wait pannalam...

Both sat beside Mani and waited for them to complete their checkup, After a while, both Priya and Shanthi amma came out.

Sivaangi-- Hi Akka...
Priya-- Hi chella kuttyy
Sivaangi-- En chellakutty-ya paathingala? eppadi irukkanga?
Priya-- Healthy-ya irukku un Chella Kutty pothuma?

Ashwin-- Super super.
Shanthi-- Kelambalama pa?
Ashwin-- Hmm Kelambalama ma.

Sivaangi-- Ashwin one second naan thanni kudichitu varen.
She walked to the can of water that was kept on the corner of the wall and she took a glass and filled water.

When she was drinking water she heard some doctors speaking from the other side of the wall.
Doctor1--  Blood loss romba ayittu irukku doctor, blood donor kidaikalana avaru eranthuruvaru.
Doctor2-- Nammaku seekirama oru blood donor thevai.
Doctor3--  AB+ Blood donor Ippo enga poi thedurathu?