💞🤪𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔽𝕦𝕟🤪💞

Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.

Next-Day Morning:-

Sivaangi was completely engrossed in her sleep but was disturbed by some alarm sound.
Sivaangi-- Yevan da avan? Nammaku than alarm vaikura palakame illaye...

She opened her eyes after a huge struggle and saw Pavi sleeping peacefully, she peeked and saw to check if it was her phone, but it was not. It was her very dear friend pavi;s alarm.

Sivaangi patted her back several times to wake her up. Pavi opened her face from the duvet and glared at her.
Pavi-- Naan theriyama than ketkuren naan un friend thane?
Sivaangi-- Aama di ithula enna di doubt unnaku, athuvum almost after 15 years ketkura??!! Namba childhood friends di.

Pavi-- En thalai ezhuthu, aprom yen di ippadi usuru-ah vaangura. Nimathiya thoonga vittatha ennava?
Sivaangi-- Hello enna ?? Naan solla vendiya dialogue ellam nee sollitu irukka.. Kondruven. 

Pavi-- Naan enna di pannen?
Sivaangi-- Nee enna di pannala? Un karumom pudicha alarm than enna disturb pannuchu.
Pavii-- Ouch sorry sorry di, naan maranthe poiten athu pathi.
Sivaangi-- Pogum pogum... Po di unnala en thookam-eh pochu. Naan kulichitu varen, enakaga please bed-ah mattum arrange panniru.
Pavi-- Poi thola po.

Sivaangi walked into her washroom and refreshed and changed into her nice dress.

Sivaangi came out and saw Pavi still sleeping nicely with covering herself with the duvet

Sivaangi-- Enna thoonga vidama nalla izhuthu pothitu nee mattum nalla nimathi-ya di thoonguva...
She went and sat above pavi and started to shake her until she gets up, pavi squinted her eyes and woke up.

Pavi-- Yendi en uyir-ah vaangura?
Sivaangi-- Friends thing machi onnum Panna mudiyathu, poi brush pannitu innaiki aachum kuli po...
Pavi-- Ethey nee ellam ennaku advice pandra maari ayiruchu paathiya en nilamai...

Sivaangi-- Po di podi poi kuli po.
Pavi-- Porom porom.

Sivaangi pushed her inside the washroom and she went and stood in front of the mirror combing her hair and applying her moisturizer. Ashwin slowly peeped into her room to check whether she is alone or with Pavi.

Ashwin-- Thaniya thane irukka namba aalu?... Aama thaniya than irukka...
He slowly entered the room closed the room without any noise and took slow silent steps towards her, by the time her hairpin fell from the table.

She bent down to take the pin and he was almost close to her, while she was about to raise her head, he closed her eyes with the palm.
Sivaangi-- Yaaru athu?

Before he replied he started kissing and biting her earlobe, for which she gasped a little. He moved and pushed her hair to the front and started to nuzzle his lips into her nape and shower her nape with his wet kisses.