💞😶‍🌫️𝐍𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕤😶‍🌫️💞

"A fighter, a real strong fighter, should always look dignified and calm, and I believe that any expression of aggression is an expression of weakness. A strong person will not be nervous and will not express aggression towards his opponent. He will be confident in his abilities and his training; then he will face the fight calm and balanced."

After a week.

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi were in each other embrace, she snuggled more into his crook of the neck due to the bright sun rays. After a while, her alarm started to ring, she slowly moved from his embrace and took the alarm. She jerked to see the reminder along with the alarm and sat up on the bed with a thud.

That made Ashwin also jerk and he also woke up rubbing his eyes and stretched his arms, he sat beside her and kissed her forehead as his morning routine.

Sivaangi-- Ashwiney...
Ashwin-- Enna ma ennachu?
Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy innaiki than result varum-nu sonnanga whether I am selected or not-nu...
Ashwin-- Okay ma Athuku yen ma ivolo nervous-ah irukka?

Sivaangi--- Ashwineyy naan oru vela select aagalana!?
Ashwin-- Appadi ellam illa ma... Nee poi refresh ayitu va calm-ah iru.

Sivaangi-- Irunthalum tension-ah irukku Ashwineyy, What if I don't get selected? What if I get selected? Do you think I can pull this off? I am so worried, I can't wait for their call da.
Ashwin-- Inga vaa sit here.

He pulled her to his lap and circled his arms around her waist protectively and kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Ashwin-- You don t have to worry, You did well right?
Sivaangi nodded her head.
Ashwin-- Then you will definitely get selected.
Sivaangi-- I think so...

Ashwin-- Seri ithula select ayitu unnaku intha chance kidaicha ennaku enna tharuva?
Sivaangi-- Nee enna ketalum tharuven, aana ennala thara mudiyum maari kelu.
Ashwin-- Appadiya !?
He asked mischievously and she glared at him knowing the inner meaning of his question and pushed him back as she got out of the hold.

Ashwin-- Eii enna ma? Naan chocolate than ma ketka vanthen.
Sivaangi-- Theriyum da fraud nee enna ketka vanthen-nu po da kd. Naan kulika poren.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma any help naan nalla poruppa help nalla pannuven ma...
Sivaangi-- Mooditu iru Ashwineyy...

Sivaangi walked to the washroom and refreshed herself and came back by changing clothes and standing in front of the mirror with a nervous look.

After a while, Ashwin kissed her forehead and left for the company after he got ready and had his breakfast. Sivaangi was worried the whole day and she thought of having Ashwin by her side and at the right moment she got a call from him, She didn't even wait for a second and picked up the call.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma lunch saaptiya?
Sivaangi-- Hmm saapten Ashwineyy...
Ashwin-- Athane paathen enna than irunthalum soru-ah eppadi miss pannuven-nu...
Sivaangi-- Ashwiney...

Ashwin-- Seri seri, enna pannitu irukka?
Sivaangi-- Pschh.. Nervous-ah irukku Ashwiney...
Ashwin-- Athellam onnum illa... Calm down...
Sivaangi-- Hmm...

Ashwin-- Seri 2 naal-ah vomiting sensations irukku-nu sonnila doctor kitta poniya?
Sivaangi-- Illa Ashwineyy ippo paravala marupadi aachu-na naan poren.
Ashwin-- Seri ma result vantha udane ennaku call illati msg Pannu, inga un nonnan koopudran naan poren bye.
Sivaangi--- Bye Ashwineyy Love You.
Ashwin-- Love You MA bYE.

Sivaangi was walking here and there and then she got a different uneasy feeling and she went and threw up everything she had from the morning. Pavi who came to talk with her, saw her and ran and helped her out.

Pavi came helped her out and helped her to make her sit on the bed, she took the water bottle beside the table and gave it to her to drink. 

Pavi-- Sivaangi pesama va hospital polam bayama irukku di ennaku. Ashwin bro-ve romba restless ah iruntharu he asked me to take care of you when he isn't there in fear.
Sivaangi-- Seri kelambu polam.

Sivaangi and Pavi came out of the room and informed Shanthi amma, Priya, and also mani that they were leaving for the hospital and went to the car. Pavi drove to the hospital and they called out sivaangi;s name. Sivaangi asked pavi to wait out and she walked inside the doctor's room, the doctor was none other than who took care of her while she had PSB symptoms.

Doctor-- Enna ma aachu en oru maari irukka?
Sivaangi-- Doctor romba naal-ah oru maari vomiting sensations-ah irukku ennaku enna-nu puriyala. Ippo kooda vomit eduthen doctor, athan oru maari-ya irukku.

Doctor-- Come sivaangi lie on the bed check pannalam.
Sivaangi nodded her head and followed the doctor and she lay on the bed, The doctor applied a gel on her stomach to see if there was an issue. But the doctor found out something, she looked at Sivaangi with widened eyes and stood.

The doctor talked with sivaangi for a while and sivaangi shed tears, not just simple tears but uncontrollable tears, and walked out of the room and wiped those. Pavi got up from her place and looked at sivaangi with eyebrows raising asking her what happened.

Pavi-- Ei doctor enna sonnanga?
Sivaangi-- Etho saaptathu othukalaya so light-ah food poison maari ayiruchu-nu sonnanga avlothan, medicine koduthirukanga.
Pavi-- Oh okay seri vaa polam.
Sivaangi-- Nee car-ku po naan poi medical-la irunthu marunthu vaangitu varen.
Pavi-- Hmm seri di.

Sivaangi went to the medical while pavi went to the car and was waiting for her to reach it, after a few minutes she reached the car, and sivaangi was smiling for no reason.

Pavi-- Ethuku di sirikira?
Sivaangi-- Haan illa di onnum illa...
Pavi-- Etho maraikura maari irukku kandu pidikiren.
Sivaangi-- Podi loosu.

Sivaangi suddenly got a call and she took her mobile out and she saw the team of audition had called her out. 
Sivaangi-- Hey pavi antha selection team di.
Pavi-- Heyy seekiram eduthu pesu...
Sivaangi-- Hmm..

Sivaangi-- Hello sir...
MD-- Hello sivaangi...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's All For Today💜🦋

Please Do Vote and Comment.💞🥰

Thank You, Beautiful Readers.❣️😍

With Love, 

Faru💗✨