💞^_- 𝕌𝕤 𝔸𝕤 𝕆𝕟𝕖^_- 💞

Continuation:-

Ashwin was lying on his bed, it was a very cold and breezy night. Sivaangi came out of the washroom changed her dress into her pajamas and sat on the bed.

Aasai nooraagi poga
Aadai noolaagi poga
Kannae kannadi aaga

Ashwin pulled her under his embrace in the cold night, She gasped when he started to kiss her cheeks continuously, she was getting disturbed by the beard as it was poking her a lot.

Theendal un saavi endru thedi poga
Thoondil un vaasam endru aadi poga
Oor kangal romba thollai endraaga
Katti kondu muththam vaithu ondraaga kaadhalaaga
Yen yen yen dhegam mattum paavam ingu rendaaga sol

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy thaadi koosuthu.
Ashwin-- Appo edutharata?

Ashwin asked placing his fingers and tracing them starting from her forehead and bringing it down till her collar bone.
Ashwin-- Sollu ma eduthurata?
Sivaangi-- Ash..win..eyy

Nam porvaikullae mei veppamaaga
Nam kaalai velai men muththamaaga
Vaa kaadhal seivom poruthamaga

She muttered under her breath not able to complete her sentence properly as his touch and his teasing were affecting her so badly.

She placed her hands on his shoulder, closing her eyes as he dipped his face into the crook of her neck. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. He removed her left hand and then pushed the hair behind and tucked it slowly and kissed her earlobes.

Neengaamal nirppom viruppamaaga
Eera muththam paayum saththam
Oori pogum bodhai endru
Dhaaga pookkal pookka seiyum latchamaaga

He laid her down and inched forward, he trapped her in his arms and then kissed her forehead, then the nose bridge, and then the tip of her nose. He then kissed her philtrum and paused on her lips...

She pushed him down and came top of him and kissed his lips, pressing her lips onto his as her hands locked around his shoulder. He deepened the kiss letting his hands-free to caress her waist.

Aasaiyodu nee padhitha
Ven sivappu machcham ondru
Naalai kaalai velai yendhum michamaaga

He nuzzled his nose to her neck and that caused him to give open mouth kisses there, He licked her skin before placing a tiny bite there and that caused a vinsivappu macham.

The lip kiss got rougher, he pulled her leg onto him. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth while she pressed herself onto him making his breath hitch.

Ennaalum theera kaadhalaaga
Eppodhum nee naan pakkamaaga
Endrendrum neengaa kaatchiyaaga
Ellorum ketkkum peranbin saatchiyaaga

She then kissed the mole on his neck, scrunching his collar with both her hands, supporting her. She traced her lips around his mole making him close his eyes and feel it. He could feel his body heat up, she then sucked his skin with her lips making him tighten his hold.

He got up and unbuttoned his shirt and walked towards her but stopped and asked her.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma are you okay with this?
He asked and she nodded with a smile of assurance.

Ashwin-- Illa what if it hurts you?
He questioned and she sighed and extended her hands making him smile, he came closer and placed his head on her chest, and snuggled there.
Sivaangi-- I just want you and that's all matters.

He then let his hands run through her waist as his beard ran through her neck, Pressed his lips to hers and he again dominated the kiss, Her hands caressed his abs, her fingers traced through the contour of the abs creating havoc inside him. His lips began to fumble in the kiss, he gave the chance for her to exchange positions.

Endraaga kattikondu muththam vaithu
Ondraaga kaadhalaga
Yen yen yen dhegam mattum paavam ingu
Rendaaga sol

Her fingers pushed the last piece of the shirt on him, she attacked his mole on his neck, and then he pushed her down and slipped her t-short off.

He continued giving kisses and marks on her complete body before making the night into the most pleasurable one.

They stopped after a long time and both fell on the bed, Ashwin kissed her forehead and then her cheeks.
Ashwin-- I Love You di Pondatii.
Sivaangi-- Love you too da purusha...Ippo sleep I am hell tired.

She said and laid on the bed covering herself and also him with the same duvet which covered them both, She hugged him tighter and snuggled into his chest, and slept. Ashwin planted a kiss on her forehead and dozed to sleep.

Next-Day Morning.

The next day morning, the beautiful and bright sun rays hit on Sivaangi's face. It was a beautiful sight to wake up, The days she waited for to wake next to him, she always wanted the days to start and end with him. The moment of waking up next to him was a surreal moment for her to process.

She yawned and she wanted to reach the other side of the bed to reach her phone to check on the time. She realized yesterday's night happenings and blushed. She removed his hand around her waist under the duvet which caused him some uneasiness and which also caused some wrinkles on his forehead. 

She kissed his forehead to calm him down and hovered on him to reach the table, He rubbed his eyes and woke up to see her that close to her. Her arms were above his lips, he started to pepper his kisses around her arms while she gasped and fell back to the bed.

He hovered on above her and locked her in the bed and kissed her forehead, then her eyes, then her temple, He leaned to her lips while she closed it with her palms and pushed him down.
Sivaangi-- Settai pannadhe Ashwineyy kalailaye adutha round plan podriya !?
Ashwin-- Yaaru naa?

Sivaangi-- Aama nee than.
Ashwin-- Kalaila enthiricha udane enna tempt pannathe neethan.
Sivaangi-- Naan alarm...
Before she could give a proper reply he captured her lips with his and she began to surrender herself to the kiss. Both broke the kiss and fell on the bed panting for air.

Sivaangi-- Poda idiot.
She scolded him and walked down the bed wrapping herself with the duvet to the washroom while he silently followed inside the washroom with her.

After the bath she walked into the room, She was wrapped around a towel, she was smiling, her eyes were found excited. She stood in front of the mirror.

After a few seconds, he walked into the room wearing a towel, the water droplets on his body were enough to melt her, and the water drops on her nape and her face were enough to melt him.

He also went to the mirror and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her waist and resting her head on the crook of her neck.
Ashwin-- This might be the best bath of our life.

He whispered to her ears making her face blush highly and she turned and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks.

_____________________________________________

That's All For Today 💖✨
Please Do Vote and Comment 💜💕
Thank You, Beautiful Readers 🥰💝
With Love, 
Faru.💗✨