💞🏢𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜🏢💞

" I love it when I catch you looking at me."

Sivaangi woke up when the early sun rays hit her face in the early morning. She stretched her arms and went to refresh excitingly as she is getting back to work after days. She got refreshed and wore a beautiful formal dress.

Sivaangi came walking downstairs and saw Ashwin and Rakshan attending a business meeting in a call

Sivaangi came walking downstairs and saw Ashwin and Rakshan attending a business meeting in a call. She gestured to Sam and Pugazh asking what was happening who was sitting in front of them both. While they gestured back to her that they don't know she facepalmed.

The meeting got over and Rakshan and Ashwin were discussing something so seriously that sivaangi went in and interrupted.

Sivaangi-- Hello boys, enna nadakathu inga? Enna kalangathala business meeting ellam?
Rakshan-- Thangam unnaku last year panna project nyabagam irukka? Namba kooda antha project success aanathuku aprom party ellam panni celebrate pannome.

Sivaangi-- Nariya project success ayitu nariya party pannirukom nee etha soldra?
Rakshan-- Athan thangam US-la irunthu around September vanthuche...
Sivaangi-- Ohh atha soldriya... aama.

Rakshan-- Avanga than intha time-um project koduthirukanga but konjam periya project than the last one.
Sivaangi--Avlothane paathukalam.
Ashwin-- 1 week than ma timeline nammaku, urgent-ah panni koduka soldranga but oru vela if we crack it semma profit nammaku.

Sivaangi-- Enna oruvela crack panna ?namma kandipa crack pandrom.Neenga antha company-ta deal-ku okay sollunga.
Rakshan-- Illa thangam athu.

Sakthi-- Anney thatturom thookurom.
Sam-- Aama vera level panrom.

Rakshan-- Okay done appo thangam pona udane mail Panna files ellam recheck pannitu works assign panniru.
Sivaangi-- Okay Thangam.
Sam-- Seri kelambalam.

Everyone drove and reached the company. Sivaangi walked in while every staff wished her good morning, she wished them back.

When she was about to enter her cabin, Ashwin held her hand and pulled her she dashed into his chest and both looked at each other with intense eyes.

Ashwin-- I Love You CEO madam.
Sivaangi-- Love you too manager sir but ippo poi velai paarunga ponga.

Ashwin smiled and left her hand while sivaangi walked inside her cabin with a blushing smile, Ashwin gave a small pat to his nape and entered his cabin opposite of hers.

Sivaangi was completely concentrated on her work, while she got disturbed by something she looked straight into his cabin as the door was made up of glass but he was doing his work sincerely. She just shook her head and continued working as she got again disturbed by some gaze she again looked into his cabin finding him doing his work. She got suspicious of him and took the mobile out of her bag, opened the camera, kept it on the table facing his cabin, and continued her work by keeping an eye on the camera.