💞👀𝕊𝕦𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖👀💞

"Some things are worth the wait, A little suspense heightens the pleasure."

Continuation:-

It was finally evening and everyone was in the living room simply chit-chatting, Ashwin and Rakshan came downstairs and settled with the others.

Ashwin-- Hey enna yaarume party-Ku varalaya?
Rakshan-- Athane time aachu ponga poi ready aagunga.

Sivaangi-- Seri seri porom...
Ashwin-- Porom, kaaram ellam illa kelambu kelambu

Girls Costume ^^

Boys Costume ^^

Sivaangi came in ethereal beauty devouring Ashwin, She cutely and elegantly came and stood in front of Ashwin.

Sivaangi-- How is my dress?
She asked him, smiled, and quickly blinked her eyes 2 times

He didn't know about the dress but those cute little quick blinks and that smile beautified her in the best possible way. He wasn't able to take the eyes from her, he was also not able to give a reply he was just thinking about her effect on him which had tremendous.

Sivaangi waved her cute little palms before his face to bring back him to reality, but that didn't work out to bring the trance out. She leaned and gave a peck on his lips and that made him break the trance and he looked at her with widened eyes while she grinned.

Ashwin-- Ippo enna Panna?
Sivaangi-- Kiss panna...
She said casually without knowing her effect on him.

Ashwin-- Nee ippadi ketkama ellam thara maatiye...
Sivaangi-- Appadi yaaru sonna ennake mood varum bothu tharuven.
Ashwin-- Appo kiss pandra mood-la irukinga Ippo madam appadithane?

Sivaangi-- Nee pechu-ah mathatha... Naan keta kelvi-ku innum bathil varala. Naan eppadi irukken paaka?
Ashwin-- Ithellam Solli than theriyanuma?? En kannu-ku nee evolo azhaga theriyura theriyuma?? What did I do to deserve you ma..?
Sivaangi-- Seri seri pothum, kannam vazhikuthu.
Ashwin smiled and both of them went downstairs and talked with others for a while until others got ready.