💞🔥𝕃𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤🔥💞

"There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness. The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital, I have made my way."

Next-Day morning

Sivaangi was sliding here and there in sleep being in Ashwin's embrace, Ashwin had his one hand under her baby bump while sleeping. Sivaangi's alarm rang and she offed the alarm and tosses the other side while Ashwin jerked and woke up.

Ashwin-- Maa enthiri ma...
He says and wakes her up...
Sivaangi- -Enna Ashwineyy un prechanai...

Ashwin-- Maa ippo nee pregnant-ah irukka athuvum twins poruppu-ah iru ma... Eppadi padukura? Ithukaga than night muzhuka naan kai vachu paduthirunthen, Ippo takkanu ippadi thirumbura?
Sivaangi-- Kalaila enthiricha udane yen ippadi erinju pesura?

Ashwin-- Maa appadi illa ma, kozhanthainga...
Sivaangi-- Nee onnum pesa venam po, Innum ivanga vara kooda illa athukulla unnaku ivanga mukiyama poitangala!?
Ashwin-- Maa...

Sivaangi got up from her place and took her dress and towel and entered the washroom ignoring Ashwin.

Ashwin mv-- Dei loosu payaleyy ippadiya poi pesuva... ava summave feel pannuva ithula pregnant-ah vera irukka... Karthareyy enna kaapathu...

After a few minutes, Sivaangi came from the washroom wearing a short dress and she walked to the wardrobe crossing Ashwin it made Ashwin go weak in his knees when her strawberry scent hit his nostrils. She took a saree from the cupboard and walked to the closet and closed the door.

Ashwin mv-- Enna iva Ulla poi kathava moodita enna Panna pora?
When Ashwin was in his thoughts Sivaangi came out like an Angel sent from heaven in the beautiful Lavender saree with golden flower embroidery and also a sleeveless blue color blouse. She was just drop-dead gorgeous. Ashwin was on cloud nine when he saw her in the saree, she was so glamorous in his shining eyes.

She walked ignoring him and stood in front of the mirror, she dried her hair with the towel and those little water droplets hit his face with the strawberry hair scent that made him go weak

She walked ignoring him and stood in front of the mirror, she dried her hair with the towel and those little water droplets hit his face with the strawberry hair scent that made him go weak. She was in no-makeup look, her bare face was enough to drive him crazy.

She was always an appealing and divine woman to him but that saree and her twin baby bump made her look more attractive and cute. She dried her hair and then took out her small dangling jhumkas and added to her bonny ears and then added her choker to the neck. 

She took out her very small makeup pallet, she always doesnt do makeup but as she is attending something important she needs some kind of artistic touch on her face. She took out her eyeliner and did a wide flick style liner to her eyes and then also applied the kajal to her lower line of the eyes, and then she also needed to shade her eyes so she took out her mac eyeshadow pallet and shaded her eyes with the mystical mist purple shade to her eyes. Her eyes looked completely ravishing in that look.