💞😂𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤😂💞

"Of all the things my hand has held, the best by far is you."

Next-Day Morning.

Sivaangi was rolling here and there in the bed with her arms around the baby bump, the twin boxers didn't allow sivaangi to sleep peacefully at all. The whole night these twins were practicing punches and kicks using her stomach as a punching bag that made her night miserable.

She didn't sleep and sat up in the bed caressing her baby bump, while Ashwin turned to the other side and realized she wasn't there beside her when he opened his eyes and he saw her sitting caressing the bump and talking something with the kids.

He smiled, stretched his arms and legs, yawned and went closer to her, and caressed her hair. She pouted back to him and he frowned.

Ashwin-- Ennadi aachu seekirama ezhunthita?
Sivaangi-- Naan enga thoonginen wake aagurathuku?
Ashwin-- Yen ma ...
Sivaangi-- Enga un pullainga thoonga vittanga ulla etho football match-um basketball match-um nadakura maari appo-la irunthu kai kaal-ah vachi summa irukkurathu illa..rendu naal-ah the velai-ah pochu.

Ashwin bent a little down and caressed her bump, she smiled.
Ashwin-- Mommy paavam-la she isn't able to sleep because of your atrocities baby. Please olunga irunga mummy romba pudikum-la...
Ashwin smiled and kissed the baby bump and also her cheeks.

Sivaangi smiled and walked to the washroom and came back after refreshing with a simple sweatshirt.

Sivaangi walked out of the washroom and dried her hair while Ashwin noticed her wearing a sweatshirt

Ashwin-- Maa enkittayum ithey maari ithey color-la enkittayum sweatshirt irukku ma...
Sivaangi-- Ithey maari illa Ashwineyy ithey than.
Ashwin-- Ithey thana...

Sivaangi-- Aama Ashwiney...
Ashwin-- Ithu eppoma edutha?
Sivaangi-- Nethu night-eh ennaku pudicha unnoda sweatshirt collections-la ennaku pudichatha eduthukitten.

Ashwin-- Un short frocks ellam ippo thane maa vaangi koduthen, dress ellam pudikalenu vaanginiye...
Sivaangi-- Ippo ennaku athuvum pudikala...
Ashwin-- You and your mood swings are a never-ending love story ma...
Sivaangi-- Depenetly depenetly... Seri ennaku semmaya pasikudhu I am going to eat tata.

Sivaangi went down to the living room and started having food while others also joined her after a few minutes, Ashwin was sitting opposite her.

Mani was holding her newborn baby Mithun in her arms, Mithun was continuously crying while Mani kept on patting him but he kept on crying. Priya holding Ranji in her arms bent to calm down Mithun but he didn't seem like calming down.

Ranju bent down and she didn't understand why he was crying, even she is the same as him. But she wiped his tears with her baby fingers and he looked at her. She giggled while he smiled back and turned back to mani, while she pouted and Priya stopped patting at him, moved back to her seat.

Sivaangi completed her food and carried Mithun and Ranju to her room, she closed the door and took out all the toys of them, and started to play with them which is her daily routine. Even if sivaangi doesn't come, they start crying look at sivaangi calling her to play as they won't be able to talk.

Ashwin came to the room after he finished the food and jumped in the bed and kissed both Ranju and Mithun's cheeks. 

Ashwin-- Enna papa pandringa?
Ashwin asked smiling at her but something happened oppositely, ranju started crying badly and crawled up to sivaangi and laid on her lap wrapping her hands on her.

Sivaangi glared at Ashwin while he pouted and looked at Mithun, he also crawled and went near Sivaangi and held her shirt with his baby fingers with a frown face.

Sivaangi-- Yen Ashwineyy bayapuduthura?
Ashwin-- Maa naan enna ma pannen? Mutham thana ma koduthen. Sirichen.
Sivaangi-- Athan paarthale bayapadranga-la...

Ashwin-- Naan enna pei-ah ma?
Sivaangi-- Atha vera Solli nee asinga padanuma Ashwineyy...
Ashwin-- Adipavii, paaru di en chellam rendu peruma veliya vantha udane daddy daddy-nu mattum than irupanga.
Sivaangi-- Poda...

Sivaangi played and spent time with them and then the whole family got gathered in the living room for the IPL match that was going on.

Rakshan-- Kadavule kadaisi ball eppadiyachum six adichiranum kadavule...
Pugazh-- Dei machan adichiruvan da kavala padatha..
Sam-- Aama anney...

Ashwin-- Kadavule please out ayiru out ayiru...
Sarath-- Dei avan out aavan da kavala padatha...
Sakthi-- Aama bro avan ellam oru aalu out ayiruvan paarunga...

Hussain-- Dei poda...
Rakshan-- Dei paaru da ippo avan six adipan paaru da, six adicha rendu twins-um boy baby than da...

Sivaangi widened her eyes and saw Rakshan turning her head left, while again she turned to right after hearing Ashwin's words.

Ashwin--- Kadavule out ayiru appadi aachuna kandipa rendume girls than da... Please kadavule I know definitely girl babies than.

Sivaangi looked at both and pout caressing her baby bump, the bowler spinned his ball and the cricketer hit six. Rakshan jumped from his place while Ashwin frowned and rubbed his forehead in a worried face.

Ashwin-- Chaa...
Rakshan-- Sonnen-la six potruvan-nu nee vena paaru rendume boy baby than... 
Sivaangi-- Adapavingala oru cricket match-ah vachu en vaazhkai-ye match vilyadringale da.

Sivaangi got up from her place and walked with a pout while Ashwin called her.
Ashwin-- Maa match paakala?
Sivaangi-- Romba mukiyam ponga da naan onnume paakala...

Ashwin and Sivaangi were sitting in the room watching some kind of romantic movie, sivaangi nudged Ashwin and he turned back to look at her.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy ennaku Pizza saapdanum pola irukku order pandriya?
Ashwin-- Maa pregnant-ah irukka only healthy foods no junk food-nu doctor enkitta strict-ah sollirukanga...
Sivaangi-- Please Ashwineyy...

Ashwin-- No maa...
Sivaangi-- Seri Okay Atleast Icecream, please.
Ashwin-- Maa noo I said.

Sivaangi-- Please Ashwineyy papa paavam-la? Naan enna ennaka ketkuren tho ulla rendu ukanthitu enna saapda solli summa irukkuravala sorunju vudranga please da.
Ashwin-- Seri seri enna pizza thane? Order pandren...
Sivaangi-- Thank You Ashwineyyy... 
She leaned and kissed his cheeks.

Ashwin-- Enna ma your favorite Double Cheese Margherita pizza thane?
Sivaangi-- Athey than... Chaa vaai ellam ooruthu seekiram order pannu.
Ashwin-- Okay done order panniyachu.

Sivaangi-- Hmm Ashwineyy nee enna pandra pizza-va cancel pannitu ice cream order Pannu.
Ashwin-- Ippo thane ma pizza-nu sonna...
Sivaangi-- Illa ennaku pizza saapda mood poiruchu ice cream order pannu.
Ashwin-- seri okay iru.

Ashwin-- Strawberry flavor thane?
Sivaangi--- yess. Athey than.
Ashwin-- Order potachu... 

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy namba peru yosikave illaye babies-ku?
Ashwin-- Ada aama-la?

Sivaangi-- Hmm... Enna peru vaikalam?
Ashwin-- Ethachum cute-ah vaikanum...
Sivaangi-- Iru Iru ippo yosika venam... Namba babies porantha aprom paathukalam...
Ashwin-- Oh appadi seri ma un ishtam...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's All For Today💜🦋

Please Do Vote and Comment.💞🥰

Thank You, Beautiful Readers.❣️😍

With Love, 

Faru💗✨