💞➰𝐍𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘➰

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us."

Continuation:-

After that Sivaangi Sam and Sakthi took them to a restaurant for a treat their winning, after having a fun-filled quality time they returned to their home.

Ashwin was standing on the balcony of their room, sivaangi sent Saaya and Ashwath to play and entered the room and saw him standing on the balcony. She smiled and walked toward him, hugged him from the back, and placed her head on his bareback.

Ashwin-- Namba first hug nyabagam irukka sivaangi ma?
Sivaangi-- Athu eppadi marakka mudiyum... Sir appadiye thayangi thayangi our hugg ketinga.

He chuckled.
Ashwin-- Athu naan en feelings-ah realize Panna arambicha days, that beautiful eyes of yours when you accepted my childish wish, the beautiful fragrance of yours is still in my mind. I felt like heaven when you were around me and felt heavenly feel having you in my arms

Ashwin pulled her front to his embrace and kissed her forehead, she kissed his cheeks and captured his lips in his, don't he deserve a kiss when he describes this beautifully about his first hugg with her. Both broke the kiss and panted for air, sivaangi smiled and kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly. She heard his smooth and perfect rhythmic heartbeat, she wanted It for her lifetime, even during her last second of life.

Saaya-- Baby ennayum hugg paniko amma-va mattum pandra?
Aswath-- Athey than, enna hugg paniko darling.

Asked two small figures standing behind them with grumpy faces, Both chuckled and lifted them and both hugged them tightly and it was such a perfect moment to capture this beautiful sweet family.

Saaya-- Beach polama?
Aswath-- Heyy yes yes please daddy please darling beach-Ku polama?
Sivaangi-- Athu...

Saaya-- Pleechhhh...
Ashwin-- Seri seri moonjiya mattum ippadi vaikatha vaa polam. Sivaangi ma poi ready aagu.
Sivaangi-- Hmmm...

Ashwin and Sivaangi got ready in their beachwear, and Sivaangi made her children's to also get ready.

Ashwin and Sivaangi made Their kitties also to get ready, and they drove to the beach. Which was filled with the sounds of waves. The sea was buzzing with its dormant strength. The waves were gently drenching the sand. The plinking of the wave music was enthralling.

Saaya and Ashwath ran with joy to play in the water and build sandcastles after hearing their instruction from their parents not to go deep into the waves of the sea, and shouldn't go the further distance from their eyesight. And both should not go anywhere alone and both of them should be sticking to each other.

Ashwin and Sivaangi walked holding each other hands, intertwined with each other. Sivaangi smiled wholeheartedly and laid on his shoulder waling on the side of the seashore.

En veral idukkula
Un veral kedakkanum
Nasungura alavukku irukki
Na pudikkanum

Ashwin smiled and thought mischievously and held her by the waist and lifted her up and slowly drenched her in the water by lying her down in the water, while she glared and stood up, she ran towards him to catch while also-ran.

Naan kanna thorakkaiyil
Un mugam theriyanum
Usurulla varaikkumae
Unakkenna pudikkanum

She was exhausted and she bent down by holding her knees while saw her and came to her and lend his hand, she pulled him down and pushed him to the water. The entire place was filled with laughter and happiness.

Kadal alai pola unkaal thottu orasi
Kadal ulla poravan naan illa di

Kadal manna pola un kaaloda otti
Kara thaandum vara naan irupenadi

Ashwin pulled her and she smiled, she wrapped her arms around his neck and she kept both her sandy feet on his sand stuck feet. He tucked the strands of her short hair on her face and kissed her forehead and then her temple. She pulled him by the collar and kissed his lips and devoured into it.

Both of them felt like each of their kisses was like the first time, where it felt like there is a fire within the bones, Like the soul has returned to the water, Like every part of your from the dead star has come alive again.

Both broke the kiss and rested their foreheads on each other and smiled, The most damaged part of their souls has turned into shining gold due to their love and trust. And sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person, it's just that they take to you a different place where no one else can.

Ashwin--- I Love You sivaangi ma, You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Sivaangi-- Love You Ashwineyy, It feels so amazing from being strangers to soulmates, You have been my constant throughout and you will be...
Ashwin-- More than our lips our Love Spoke for us

Both their kitties ran to them and hugged their parents and they lifted them both and played in the water splashing each other filled with giggles, laughter, love, care, affection...

Couples who mostly fight often are the stronger couples who do not, But it's not the fighting or the arguments that brings them closer, it's the making up that brings them closer and that realization that your relationship is more important than your differences, ego, self-respect that involves the act of forgiveness and accepting one's mistakes. You fight and then learn something new about your love and your partner. That's how it works, Real relationships aren't perfect and perfect relationships aren't real

In the story, Love Speaks, Ashwin, and Sivaangi had gone through a lot of struggles, hardships, breakups, emotional breakdowns, and broken trust but have fought together and claimed their love more important than those. That's how real relationships should work and be it the same as imperfect ones.

*_* THE END *_*

*I will be coming with the information on the new story Theera Kadhale and a Thank You Note, Stay tuned.💜✨*

Please Do Vote and Comment.💞🥰

Thank You, Beautiful Readers.❣️😍

With Love,

Faru💗✨

💞🧿𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🧿💞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara