💞😄𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝐏𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖😄💞

"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Next-Day Morning.

Both were inside the duvet hugging each other and finding their peace and home inside each other's embrace the night filled with pleasure and desires, after a great cute fun fight from the shopping mall.

It was time to wake up but both of them didn't as they were tired of the night making out session, Sivaangi suddenly jerked hearing a phone ringing. She got up and took her mobile to see Priya calling her.

Sivaangi attended the call and put the call on speaker, she took Ashwin's hands from his hold of her waist which made him frown and his lips formed a cute pout which sivaangi wasn't able to resist giving a peck to it. 

Sivaangi-- Hello Akka.
Priya-- Ippo hello romba mukkiyam la thanga kutty.
Sivaangi-- Yen akka ippo romba veruppu-ah pesura?

Priya-- Saree vaangitu vantha mattum podadhu ma, ready ayitu vanthu konjam help pannanum.
Sivaangi-- Aiyoo mani akka valakaapu.
Priya-- Hmm Ippo sollu, antha malai maadu enga?
Sivaangi-- Thoongitu irukkan akka.

Priya-- Olungu mariyathai-ah rendu perum seekiram ready ayitu varinga, guests ellam vara arambichitanga.
Sivaangi-- 10 Minutes anga iruppom tata...

Sivaangi jumped from her bed and ran to the washroom, she refreshed and came out. She walked to the closet and changed into a beautiful saree.

She walked and stood in front of the mirror drying her hair, by the time Ashwin stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes sitting

She walked and stood in front of the mirror drying her hair, by the time Ashwin stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes sitting. He saw her and smiled looking at her with the saree.

Ashwin--Oii pondatti enna di kalaila-ye saree ellam potu semmaya irukka?
Sivaangi-- Enthirichitiya? Kelambu kelambu poi mothala kuli aprom dress change pannitu vaa, nalla shirt-ah podu.

Ashwin-- Ethuku di?
Sivaangi-- Ethuku-ah? Mani akka valakapu da.
Ashwin-- Oh yeah cha maranthe pochu.

Sivaangi-- Seri seri seekiram po.
She applied her gloss and then walked back while again her fleets got loosened, She groaned and when she was about to bend down, Ashwin crawled from the place and adjusted the fleets by lying on the bed. He completed and smiled at her while she pecked his cheeks and left the room walking downstairs to the ladies.

Sivaangi walked down and welcomed the guest from the house entrance and then walked to the mani's room and saw Priya and Pavi helping her to get ready.

Sivaangi-- Hello Akka...
She screamed and hugged mani from behind and kissed her cheeks strongly while she pulled her cheeks.

Pavi-- Ippo than inga vara vazhi therinjatha madam?
Sivaangi-- Yemma thaaye thoongiten ma, thoongunathu oru prechanai-ah?
Priya-- Avan enga di?
Sivaangi-- Ready ayitu varuvan anni.