127: College Entrance Exam Student 03

After being visited by the three original primal gods, Zong Yan's life on the film set quietly came to an end.

By then the crew had become numb to seeing big shots show up every few days.

First was the world-class superstar Shub-Niggurath, followed by Professor Ambrose Dexter, the number one CEO of biotech R&D, and finally Mr. Tawil, the youngest and most handsome Supreme Court justice in U.S. history.

Mr. Shub-Niggurath was known for his foul temper. When he was in a bad mood he wouldn't even give face to the president. During a charity dinner broadcast to millions of people, he smashed the trophy to the stage floor and no one dared to say a word.

Professor Ambrose Dexter was a man with dark wheat skin. Not only was he an honorary professor at MIT, he'd also set up his own research lab. A few years ago, when his startup went public, Wall Street's elite venture capitalists fell all over themselves to give him money. His company was a dark horse in the biotech industry, which eventually became a world leader on the cutting edge. In recent years his company secured a large chunk of market share, entering the top 500 list of the world's corporations.

Finally there was Mr. Tawil, the youngest and best-looking justice in American history. The United States had a system of government with three branches, and the Supreme Court was one of them. The nine justices of the Supreme Court had lifetime tenure.

Incidentally, Zong Yan felt like the world must be out of its mind. They'd actually made the Lord of the Gate a judge. If the Lord of the Gate loaded a human thinking module, every guilty person in the world could get the punishment they truly deserved.

Of course, these big shots didn't come to the set empty-handed.

Shub-Niggurath brought in a few Michelin chefs to serve a summer luncheon to the actors hanging out on set, which was designed to look like ancient ruins.

Ambrose Dexter hauled in a newly developed cooling machine and installed it on one side of the venue. It immediately vanquished the sweltering summer heat.

Mr. Tawil didn't arrive with anything in particular, but when he stood beside Zong Yan, the atmosphere of the entire film set felt a bit off.

Later the crew learned these three big shots were all family members of the Chinese teenager.

Well... they said they were family.

Everyone stared at them and saw cold white skin, cold white skin, cold white skin, and dark wheat skin; black hair, gray hair, blond hair, and black hair; Chinese, Russian, Italian, and German. Of course, the most important thing was their completely different temperaments and looks. It was enough to make everyone fall silent.

The cast soon learned the elegant and handsome justice was the young lead actor's boyfriend.

Others heard the CEO call the young lead actor "Dad" with a bright smile, while the Hollywood superstar called him "Your Majesty."

Um... Were they a blended family with a passion for cosplay?

Americans were open-minded and welcoming, and they knew how to give people privacy. In view of the fact these people were heavyweight big names, they didn't dare to ask many questions.

The strange atmosphere continued until the end of the shoot.

In fact, although the movie was specially tailored for Zong Yan, he didn't actually have that many scenes. It was more accurate to call it an ensemble film.

Zong Yan didn't need makeup, and there was no need to hire a martial arts instructor either. While his co-stars were dangling from wires, he tooled around with the Night Watchman card active, holding a small black umbrella, dashing ninety degrees up the side of a glass skyscraper all the way to the roof, stunning everyone who saw it.