133: College Entrance Exam Student 09

Zong Yan and Wang KeMing had fun in England for about a week, and then they reluctantly said goodbye to Edward.

For one thing, the black and blue circles under Edward's eyes were getting more and more intense. For another, Zong Yan had to go to the United States to attend the movie premiere.

Wang KeMing's reason wasn't as fun. He'd failed the exams for several electives last semester, one of which was taught by his advisor. Elective classes weren't required for graduation, but his advisor sent him an email saying he'd better wrap up his vacation and hurry back to school to take the make-up exams for his courses.

So Wang KeMing was forced to wave goodbye to Zong Yan at the London Heathrow airport with tears in his eyes.

This semester, Miskatonic University opened the Gate of Truth in South Africa, which meant Wang KeMing had to board another plane.

"Study hard, or next semester I'll tell everyone at school we're not friends. I'll disown you for being an uneducated xiao di."

Before Little Fatty Wang boarded the plane, Zong Yan ruthlessly pounded his chubby shoulder.

They'd only been apart a few months, but this guy had already regained all the weight he'd lost. Obviously, the three of them had braved the London Theatre of Death as a team, and they'd survived the ghoul wave in New York. Not much needed to be said about Zong Yan's situation, and as for Edward, although he'd withdrawn from MU and gone home to become king, he didn't neglect his studies in the occult world. It was said that the Spire Council assigned several senior investigators to Edward, both for protection and to continue his instruction.

Wang KeMing had also brushed the line between life and death, but after a short period of panic during which he'd lost a lot of weight, he chose to give up on himself and resumed his previous life as a fat, happy otaku.

After finding out his friend failed multiple subjects, Zong Yan was so angry he wanted to expel him from the ranks of his xiao di.

"No, Yan Ge, Yan Ge! I was wrong! I really truly know I was wrong. It won't happen again!!!"

Wang KeMing looked terrified, and the chubby flesh on his face was trembling.

Zong Yan's reputation as the tenth Monarch had reached a new peak in the occult world. Not to mention the fact he was this term's chief at MU, he was also an Internet celebrity and a newly debuted Hollywood star. His fighting strength was renowned—stomping Elder Gods and punching Great Old Ones.

He was already a legend, but now the students of MU had formed a Tenth Monarch Support Society on their own initiative.

Zong Yan had only attended one term at MU. The only genuine relationships he'd formed in school were with the little prince Edward and the little fat man Wang KeMing.

Although Zong Yan hadn't resumed classes yet, Wang KeMing was known throughout MU as the tenth Monarch's number one buddy. He lived a carefree life on campus and was well-respected. Everyone he met had to give him face.

If Zong Yan dismissed him as a friend, what would happen to Wang KeMing at school?

"Look at my grades, and now look at yours," Zong Yan said with a tone of hating iron for not being steel. His fingers poked at Wang KeMing's spine.

Wang KeMing: "..."

Ge ah, you were the top scorer on the college entrance exam in Jiangzhou this year, and you almost got a perfect score! In the half semester you spent at MU, your grades were always excellent. Why does a big shot like you have to compare yourself to a mere mortal like me ah!!!