130: College Entrance Exam Student 06

When Nyarlathotep said these words, the air in the entire tomb seemed to fall below freezing.

Maybe the fire wasn't burning hot enough for some people. Shub, who had his hands in his pockets, turned around. His scarlet eyes narrowed, as if liquid blood were flowing inside them.

"If it's mating we're talking about, I'm the best candidate, Father God." The expression of the Black Goat with a Thousand Young was unreadable. He drawled out his words deliberately, with unspeakable allure. "No matter the position, no matter the technique, I'll give you an experience no one can surpass."

With that he extended his tongue and licked his lips suggestively, revealing an unambiguously depraved, lascivious smile. "After all... I am the god in charge of reproduction."

Zong Yan: "..."

His face was impassive, but he didn't say a word to the two evil gods.

While in the form of Azathoth, Zong Yan's laziness was formidable. He rarely spoke unless it was absolutely necessary.

All they'd said was a few words. Zong Yan wasn't bothered.

Besides, right now Nyarlathotep was wearing the face of a cute little girl. Somewhat unexpectedly, Zong Yan had a lot of tolerance for this face.

But even if Zong Yan didn't take action, Yog-Sothoth's patience was at an end.

The white-robed evil god suddenly turned his head. His face wore a transparently fake smile.

"Didn't all that frigid water from the Ice Age properly clean out your brain last time? Nyarlathotep."

The Lord of the Gate walked over to Zong Yan and gently took his hand. He interlocked their fingers, but his golden eyes seemed to be frozen solid.

"Ohhhh, don't be so sensitive." The doctor in the white coat smiled, and a reflection gleamed on his lenses. "We don't have the emotions that inferior creatures do, like possessiveness.

"Did the Father God make changes to you? Did he do any other alterations? My gege?"

Nyarlathotep was belligerent, but he didn't mean anything special by this. He just wanted to disgust Yog and demonstrate his loyalty to the Father God. If the Lord of the Gate tried to beat him up, Nyarla was wearing his little girl avatar.

The Father God still retained many human feelings. Although it was subtle, the God of a Thousand Faces was a skilled reader of emotions and hadn't missed a thing. As long as he could use those emotions to benefit himself, Nyarlathotep would make every possible use of them.

The little girl in the puffy princess dress gave Zong Yan a sweet smile. The shadows behind her began to extend and stretch out frantically towards the Lord of the Gate, who was rolling his eyes.

Heh.

Yog sneered inwardly, swept him an icy glance, and didn't reply.

They'd already reached the end of the tomb's central passage.

The inside of the tomb was completely dark. Of course, no one present actually needed light to see.

The ground was covered with a layer of human bones, fresh as well as old. Every few steps, another mechanism would suddenly activate behind the walls.

Ding ding ding—poisonous needles shot from a seam, only to be blocked by unspeakable shadows.

The tomb contained no oxygen. As they went further, deadly poison infiltrated the atmosphere. The five evil gods strolled along, trampling the bones of corpses, until they reached the second gate.