Chapter 4

We were all sitting around a fire, again. Dad and the rest weren't back yet and I am starting to get worried.
Mom was sitting on the opposite side of the fire away from Shane.
Carl was snuggled with me and we listened to there conversations.
"I've gotta say," Andrea started.
"What?" Dale asked.
"Everyday I see you winding that stupid watch." She laughs and I chuckle a bit.

"Yeah I have seen that myself." Jacqui says.
"The world has ended I don't think time matters that much anymore." Amy chimed in.
"I think even though the world is come to ruins time is still important." Dale said.
"Isn't that right, Andrea?" He asked her Andrea acted like she knew nothing and everyone chuckled.
Amy got up and walked to the RV.
"Where you going?" Andrea asked.
"I have to pee! Jeez you try to be discrete around here." Amy answered and we all laughed, we continued to have a conversation as I saw the RV door swung open.
"Out of toilet paper! Are you-" Amy started but then we heard an ear piercing scream.
A horde of walkers came out and Amy was bit.
"AMY!!" I yelled as I shot the walker.
I grabbed Carl's hand and dragged him with me I pushed him on top of the RV as I started shooting walkers.
Carl was sitting at the edge crying and that's when he fell off. A walker came at him.
"CARL OHMYGOD CARL!" I screamed jumping down and killing the walker.
I saw Dad Glenn and Daryl come back and I feel slightly relieved.
Mom ran into the RV.
Just then a walker came at me and I dropped my gun. A walker came at Carl too.
I held back the walker for me but Carl was struggling.
Just then I ran to Carl and pulled the walker off. I pushed it to the ground and started stoping on its face.
"LIZZIE!!!" Daryl screamed as he shot an arrow to a walker behind me. I grabbed Carl and ran behind dad.
"Lizzie what are you doing?!" He yelled.
"I lost my weapons!" I yelled back.
"Go to the RV!!!" I followed my dads instructions and me and Carl went into the RV.
Carl ran to mom and I looked through the cabinet for a knife and gun.
I found them.
I run out of the RV and start killing more walkers, finally I killed off the last one.
We all stood there catching out breath.
"We'll dispose of the bodies tomorrow morning." Dad said and everyone agreed.
I walked to the RV to tell mom and Carl everything was clear.
"Come on its all good out there now." I said.
Mom and Carl cautiously exited the RV.
We all looked over at Amy and Andrea.
"Andrea." I said.
"I'm so sorry."