Chapter 12

I was in the woods for an hour just sitting in a tree.

I climbed down the tree and started towards everybody.

"You were barely out there." Carol explained.
"I was looking okay!!!" I yelled.
I trudged into the RV and collapsed on the bed.

______a week later_____
We have been searching for Sophia all week. Carol hates me and I can't tell them she is dead because they will all hate me for lying.
dad, Shane and Daryl went out and I watched as Shane came back.
"Where's Daryl?" T asked.
"And Rick?" Mom asked.
Shane said nothing.
"Shane!! Where's my dad!" I yelled.
"Jesus woman!! He's back with Daryl tracking Sophia!" Shane said as he spat on the ground.
"Then why didn't you tell us in the first place in stead of leading us on and making us think they died?!" Mom yelled.

After a while of yelling and fighting Dad and Daryl came back
Dad started handing everyone weapons.
"These aren't the kind of weapons we need. What about guns?" Andrea asked.
"We've been over that
Daryl Rick and I are carrying. Can't have people popping off rounds every time a tree rustles." Shane said. Little did he know I had a perfectly good gun in my pocket.

I've grown distant from Shane. He used to be like my second father but now he's rude and bitchy. I used to know who Shane Walsh was.
I kind loving police officer.
Now I just think of him as somebody that I used to know.
"It's not the trees I'm worried about." Andrea said. Shane started to get irritated.
"Say somebody fires at the wrong moment, a herd happens to be passing by. That is game over for all of us. So you need to get over it." Shane said.
"What if you fire at the wrong time Shane? It isn't all about you now is it, its about surviving not taking people's weapons away! Andrea has a point we need guns for protection but you do too! We could fire at the wrong moment a herd could be passing by but that's when you climb a freaking tree and shoot. If only certain people get guns, I wouldn't give one to you Shane your selfish and greedy now that this damn apocalypse happened I used to know you and love you like an uncle but now I don't even know anymore! By the way I've had my gun this whole freaking time! Have I shot it unnecessarily?? No. And I'm 16!" I screamed causing everyone to look at me.
"Lizzie!" Dad yelled.
"What I'm being honest!" I yelled.
"Your not fucking being honest your acting bitchy and rude now stop it!" Shane yelled at me.

"if your being honest tell us what happened when Sophia ran away." Carol sassed at me.
I stuttered a bit.
"What?" I asked. "what happened when Sophia ran away?" Carol asked.
"Leave her the hell alone! Both of you! I don't think she wants to talk about Sophia she was the last one to see her and it's probably hard on her. And Shane she is younger than you and makes a great point. Both of you can stop it right now she doesn't need this kind of negativity to wear her down! None of us do!" Glenn yelled.
I sighed and ran into the RV.