Chapter 21

"We couldn't just leave him behind.
He would have bled out. If he lived that long." Dad started.
"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn added.
"What do we do with him?" Andrea asked.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, bur he'll probably have nerve damage. Won't be on his feet for at least a week." Hershel pipped up.

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road and send him on his way." Shane said.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asked.
"He'll have a fighting chance." Dad said.

"Just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." Shane pointed out but everyone knows Dad isn't that stupid.
"He was blindfolded the whole way here. He isn't a threat." dad said.
"HA!" I screamed at Shane causing all the attention brought to me.
Shane ignored me.

"Not a threat? How many of them were there? You killed 3 of there men and you take one hostage.
but ain't they just gonna come looking?" Shane asked.

"They left him to die, no one is looking." I could tell Dad was getting angry.
"He's out cold now. Will be for hours." Hershel added.
"You know what? I'm gonna go get him some candy and flowers. Look at this folks. We be back on fantasy land." Shane said as he started to walk out.
"Oh my god Shane, He's fine you heard it from them.
You need to grow up. Again I'm 16 your however old you are. I'm the one telling you to grow up, I'm the one being mature I'm the one that has more trust then you. You have turned into such a weak person. Not physically but mentally. I have learned to adapt to this world and grow up. Obviously you can't do that." I yelled, Causing Shane to turn around.
He looked at me, anger filled his eyes.

He came at me. he pushed me to the ground and punched me in the face.
Everyone tried to pry him off of me. Eventually when they did, I had a black eye, bruised cheek cut lip and I was smiling.
"Oh that's so childish of you!" I yelled.
Andrea and T- dog held me back as Daryl Dad and Glenn held Shane back.
"JUST DIE!" Shane yelled.
I stopped fighting against Andrea and T. I fell to the ground.
Dad went up in front of Shane and knocked him out.
I officially hate Shane Walsh.