Chapter 48

The man asked to see dads badge, He reached down to grab it.

He showed him and the man looked mad.

Dad held him but he put his hand and ran for the door.

Michonne grabbed her Katana and quickly shoved it in, and out of the man, with no change in facial expression.

________
They ended up throwing the dead guy outside for the walkers and then running out the back door.

We ran for a while, I was in between Reneè and Dad, while Daryl was beside Reneè and Michonne was beside dad.

We ran until the creepy town was in sight.
We all hid behind a car and waited for something, anything.

We waited for a while up until Michonne decided to go off on her own.

We tried to stop her but we weren't able too, so instead, we just followed her.

We caught up to her and she directed us where we needed to go.

She led us to the food room. I guess it was a storage room. They started arguing about Michonne not helping us but I just tuned it out.

"I know your in here." I heard a low voice yell from outside.

"I saw you moving outside. Alright now, you ain't supposed to be in here and you know it." he said as he entered and started walking towards us.

He saw us and started to say something but dad pushed him up against a wall and he fell to his knees.

Daryl zip tied him and dad started interrogating him about Glenn and Maggie but he didn't know.

Dad put a gag in his mouth and Daryl smashed him in the head with his crossbow.

This time I don't care if they kill anyone.
Glenn and Maggie are in there.

"Sorry that I killed him." Daryl said.
"It's fine, I'm not half the person I was when you wanted to kill Randell, plus it was his fault." I said.

"How?" Dad, Reneè and Daryl asked.
"Tried to mess with our group." I walk in front of everybody.

Reneè catches up to me.

I heard a shuffling in the bushes. "Guys did you hear that?" I ask. Nope.
They all shook there heads.

I walk into the bushes to see a little boy.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Will."

"What happened?"

"Those monsters tried to get me."

"Where's your family? Or your group?"

"I'm apart of a town, I would go back but I'm scared."

"If you lead me and my group there we will protect you along the way."
He nodded.