Chapter 19

Oh. my. god.
How did Sophia's walker body make it all the way here without being shot?!
I still remember the girl that was so afraid of her own shadow. The girl that clung to her doll when she was scared. The girl that was tied to her mothers hip all day. Oh god, her poor mother.
I turned to see Carol running towards Sophia and Daryl grabbing her by the waist and stopping her.
They both fell to the ground as he held her.

Sophia started walking towards us. everyone stood frozen known as the guns not even Shane. Sophia growled at us as she walked towards us. no one knew what to do. I stood between my dad and my mom and I felt my vision blur from tears.
They streamed down my face as dad moved forward. Dad is aiming at Sophia's head. I knew what was coming next but for some reason I couldn't look away.

The shot sounded off and Sophia's body fell to the ground with a thud.

There was silence accept for Carols crying.
Daryl picked her up but she pushed away and ran to the RV.
Beth went over to her mother but she wasn't fully dead yet.
Her mother pulled herself up and Beth started screaming and crying. They all went over to help and they finally pulled her away. T was trying to kill her but I couldn't stand it anymore.
"I'm so sorry." I said as I pulled out my gun and pulled the trigger. I heard Beth crying and I walked over to her. I tried to apologize but she pushed me away and shook her head.
I fell to the ground and twisted my bad ankle.
I yelped in pain as I climbed back up.
Shane, Dad, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, Beth and the rest of the Greene family walked up to the house. The rest stayed back here.

_______
Everyone was sitting around three holes in the ground.
They all had there heads down. Shane leaved and then everyone else slowly walked away.

I went up to Beth.
"I'm sorry, you know I had to right?" I asked. Beth nodded.
"It's fine, and I'm sorry I pushed you down. Heat of the moment." I smiled.
"It's okay." I hugged her and she hugged me.
Dad started loading the trucks and Shane walking away shaking his head. I say down watching. I didn't really move for a while.