Chapter 51

I opened my eyes to see everything was blurry and glossy. I was sitting in a room with my hands tied behind my back I saw some Spanish guy walk into my to. He walked over and pointed his gun to my head. He pushed the barrel into my temple and I winced. He moved around in front of me and smiled. If he wasn't trapping me in a room, he might look like he was a somewhat nice guy. He was very muscly and I knew he is probably pretty far up there in power. He kicked my chair over and I fell and landed awkwardly on my side. I shimmied over do I was out of the chair and stood up. The guy slowly walked behind me and moved my hair out of the way. I felt heat on my neck and be raised see my leg and kicked back as hard as I could. I heard him grunt and fall to the ground. I laughed at his pain and he stood up quickly and put his gun to my head.

"You fucking bitch. I should blow your brains out right now but there wouldn't be any fun later now would there?" He whispered into my ear.

He pulled a bag over my head and started walking me somewhere.

As I got closer I could hear the crowd chanting something about traitor or something. The yelling for closer until I was stopped and switched off to someone else walking me forward. I stumbled and fell a few times but they just picked me up and threw me forward.

"These are two of the terrorists." Some guy said and the felt a firm grip on my arm, I squirmed.

Someone ripped the bag off my head along with a little hair. I flipped the hair off my face.

I looked around and saw Daryl with blood on his face.

"Merle's his own blood, and his brother and his sister." the guy said.

They have it all wrong! I'm not related to them in anyway.

I looked behind me and saw a man with a bandage over his eye.

"You have it all wrong I'm not-"
"Shut it missy."
He threw me forward with such strength that I fell. I stood up.
I heard the audience screaming to kill us all. The governor grabbed my arm tightly and I winced in pain. This guy has a strong grip.

I looked around and saw Andrea staring back at us.

"What should we do with them, huh?" The governor yelled to the crowd. The crowd started yelling to kill us.

The governor pulled me close to him and put his face near mine. I head but him and he backed up. By now, I had tears streaming down my face.

The governor turned around towards me and picked me up so I was standing. He slapped me hard across the face so hard I almost lost my balance again.

Everyone had moved closer toward us. All of the people were. Chanting about traitors and terrorists as I stood in between Merle and Daryl.

A bunch of men pointed there guns at us and I froze. I'm going to die. I'm gonna die without seeing my dad, Carl or Judith ever again. I'm as good as dead.

________
LOOK GUYS!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!! Btw follow me on Instagram : Riyha_The_cookie
And Twitter : RiyhaTheCookie
Bye!!