Chapter 54

Whoa, man, look at this. Pathetic, all these guns and no bullets in 'em." Merle laughed.

"Merle, SHUT UP WOULD YOU." Daryl yelled.

"Shut up yourself. Buncha pussies you...." Merle started but Dad cut him off.

He cut him off by smashing the butt of his gun into his neck. Making him pass out. Everyone looked at dad as Glenn called Merle an asshole and stalked off.

I couldn't take it anymore. All this group does is fight and argue. I'm sick of it.
I grab Lexi and put her on my hip.
I walk in the opposite direction of the group, daring to never turn back again.

"Lizzie where are you going?" My dad grumbled angrily.
"Away. I hate being with this group! All you do is fight and I'm better off on my own!" I yell before running away.

A few hours later

"I'm hungwy," Lexi whines.
"We're going to find food soon," I say.
I hear the leaves crunch as I take each step and eventually just give up.
"Lexi, we're going to have to starve for tonight," I sigh.
She sighs and I pick her up.
"We're staying in a tree so no walkers get us," I tell her and place her in the tree.

Suddenly I hear a bunch of snarls and growls.

About 3 walkers come into view and I quickly knife them all.
Suddenly more come into view.
I hear Lexi scream and one has got her foot.

"LEXI!" I scream.

I kick the Walker away from her and climb up the tree.

About 30 walkers are down there.

Looks like we're stuck here for a while.