Chapter 52

Daryl and Merle kept looking at each other while I just kept my eyes trained on the governor.

This son-of-a-bitch needs to get his other eye ripped out of his head. I saw Andrea fighting with this guy who looked like a stereotypical smart guy/nerd dude.

"But she's not even related to them!" She screamed and that caused silence.

Everyone stared at her. "She is! They all are, they are good people."
"Enough with the lies!!" The governor screamed.

A man came up behind us. I turned to see he had Daryl's crossbow. The man cut the duct tape from my wrists. I looked over at him.

"I asked you where your loyalties lie, You said here, prove it to us all. Sibling against sibling Fight till the death, winner goes free." Patchy said as he walked around us. I whimpered as the crowd went wild.

"Y'all know me. I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do to prove it..." Merle said as he punched Daryl in the stomach.
He kicked Daryl and I ran back towards the crowd a bit.

The boys started beating the shit out of each other.

I heard a snarl from behind me and I turned to see a walker almost bite me. I jump up, swing my leg, and kick its head right off.

I killed a few more walkers as Daryl grabbed Merle's shirt and toppled to the ground with him.

I ran over to them once they were both choking each other. I swung my leg over there heads and broke them apart.

They both ran at each other again.

"You really think this assholes gonna let you go?" Daryl questioned in between breaths.

"Just follow my lead. Were gettin' out'a 'dis right now."

All three of us went back to back and eyeball fought the walkers. They threw a walker close to me, I grabbed onto the boys' shoulders, jumped up, and kicked the walkers heard right off with full force.

We all started beating the shit out of the walkers when we heard a shot and a few people fell to the ground. They started shooting the lights and they quickly threw a smoke bomb down and it landed like a foot away from me. The fog got thicker and I started to cough.