Chapter 20

I don't really remember falling asleep but I guess I did.
When I woke up Carl was snuggled up to me and I smiled.
I heard mom calling for us she sounded frantic. I stood up but quickly fell down, waking up Carl. I tried not to scream a thousand unmade swear words and grabbed my crutches.
I got up and opened the door. Mom quickly turned and saw me and Carl.
She stayed and talked to Carl as I walked out. I heard Maggie downstairs talking.
"Glenn's a good guy." She said. She sounded worked up.
"Yeah he is." I heard Andrea say.
I walked outside soon after to see Daryl, Shane, T and Andrea were getting ready to go somewhere.
"Where are you guys going?" I asked.
"We are going to the town that your dad and Glenn went to, to see if we can find them." Andrea answered.
I nodded.
"Okay well stay safe."
I heard a car rumbling in the distance and I looked to see Dad Glenn and Hershel coming back. They all ran towards the car as it pulled up.
Carl ran for dad and I tried but yet again I fell.
I saw Maggie running for her dad but dodged him and went to Glenn.
I almost died of laughter I held it all in though.
Anyone could tell I was dying though. I mean my face was all puffed up, my cheeks were red, I had my hands over my mouth and my eyes were tearing.

I miler at everyone but I saw something that caught my eye.

Another person in the car.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.
I limped over to the car and went to open the door when I was pulled back by Shane.
"what the hell you think your doing? This boy could be dangerous." Shane said to me.
I sighed.
"Uh huh. If he was dangerous don't you think he would have tried killing people already." I said.
"I'm guessing he ain't dangerous." I said.
"That's Randell." Glenn said. Everyone looked his way.