Chapter 47

For the next two days Alex and I only leave our room when we need to eat or when my sisters drag me out

For the next two days Alex and I only leave our room when we need to eat or when my sisters drag me out. But now it's Bella and Spencer's wedding day which my sister oh so happily reminds me by bursting into my room and basically pushing my boyfriend out of bed "Arabella what the hell are you doing?" I groan as she lands on top of me "it's my love day you loser, now Alex can leave now so we can have some quality sister time before the ceremony" Alex falls on the floor with an hmph and I chuckle "sorry babe" I say leaning over the other side of the best and giving him a quick kiss "brides orders" he nods and kisses me again before exiting the room.

"So" Bella says sitting up "Alex seems nice" she says and roll my eyes, sitting up too "what do you want to know?" I ask because she never says anything like that without a reason. Bella folds her feet underneath her "how long have you been going out?" She asks and I shrug "6, 7 months" this seems to surprise my sister.

A knock sounds on the door and Ronnie peeps her head round it, i pat a space beside me and she comes in "I'm surprised it hadn't been longer" Bella continues "he looks like he ready to marry you" I snort and roll my eyes. Ronnie climbs onto the bed with a confused look on her face "who's marrying who?" She asks and I lean back into her comfortingly "Bella. Today" I say switching the conversation.

"Speaking of we need to get to the venue in like ten minutes" Bell orders and I get up. Throwing on a hoodie and some sweatpants we make our way downstairs. In the kitchen Alex is speaking to Spencer and they seem to get on well "hey babe" Spencer says kissing Bella on the cheek as she moves round to cuddled her fiancée. Just then mama and dad enter the room and mama gasps in horror "you two should not be seeing each other until the ceremony" she says yanking her youngest daughter out of the room, glowering at us to follow. I give Alex a 'help me' look and he just chuckles. Traitor.

Mama pushes us towards the door, opens it and pushes us out "go now" she orders and slams the door shut. I wrap my arms around me "that woman is crazy" I mutter and Ronnie calls us a cab "thank god none of us turned out like her" she says jokingly and then both of them eye me "well" Bella starts and I make to hit her "it may be your wedding day Arabella but I will still give you a black eye" I warn and she chuckles linking her arm through mine as we wait for our taxi "you love me really sis"

———-

While we are getting dressed our photographer is talking to Bella about some shots she wants to do "that sounds perfect Angela but I kind of want some alone time with my sisters right now" she says sweetly and the woman nods before slipping behind the door. Bella looks nervous and so Ronnie and I go over and sit either side of her, all of us looking in the mirror "I am so happy for you Bells" Ronnie says kissing her temple "at least one of us has a happy ending" I joke and she starts to cry.

We cry tears of happiness together until there is a light knock on the door and mama appears "my sweet girls" she says when she sees us. We all embrace and she kisses Arabella on each cheek once "your makeup artist is here my loves" she says and the door opens again to three women all here to do our make up.

Not long after that the ceremony is about to begin. Bella is pacing nervously behind the doors of the church "Arabella stop you are making me nervous" I say chuckling lightly at the nervous state of my sister she stops and looks up at me "what did you feel?" She asks "at your wedding?" I bite my lip and look down at my hands "that wouldn't help you Bella. You and Spencer love each other, like Mason and I never did. Believe in that" she nods and takes a deep breath. Dad is waiting, offering his arm to her "let's get this show on the road" he says and I know he is holding back tears.

The doors open and music starts. We count to ten after dad and Bella start walking before Ronnie and I start down the aisle ourselves. Everyone is standing, with tears in their eyes not no one is crying as much as Bella and Spencer when they take each other in. As Veronica and I take up our places on the side of the alter I spot Alex sitting in the third row back. He has his gaze on me and we focus on each other for the whole ceremony.

———

It's now the reception at the first time I get to see Alex since this morning "you look gorgeous" he says wrapping a hand around my waist, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck "I like you in a suit" I say softly and he kisses me. The first dance is still going on and Alex kisses behind my ear "I'll go and get us some drinks" I nod and watch my sister and new sister in law dance together for first time as a married couple.

"Andromeda Tearney" a familiar voice speaks and I look to my left, a stern looking man in a new, crisp suit is standing next to me "Aaron Hotchner you are a sight for sore eyes" I say throwing my arms around his neck "I've missed you too" he chuckles and he hug for a moment. I pull away and Alex appears beside me, I take my drink and say "Alex this is Aaron Hotchner aka a man who has saved my ass more the once. Aaron this is Alex Karev my boyfriend" they shake hands and Alex places a hand on my waist "it's nice to meet you Aaron, what is it you do?" Alex asks politely.

I take a sip of my drink as my old friend replies "I work at the behaviour analysis unit at the FBI" Alex seems impressed "he catches serial killers" I add leaning into his touch. "What do you do Alex Karev?" Aaron asks in his usual cold demeanour "I am a resident at Seattle Grace" my friend looks at me "is that where you two met?" I nod and take Alex's hand.

"If you'll excuse us Aaron but this one owes me a dance" I say sweetly, looking up at Alex. I drag Alex to the dance floor and we start to slow dance together "you looked beautiful today Andy" he says in my ear "you didn't seem to be panicking" he adds and I noticed that too. I shrug and rest my head on his chest "I think it was you" I admit "you helped me over come my fear"