𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED

𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Being back with the Titans was a feeling Maeve loved, when everyone had finally woken up and they started seeing her, they'd greeted her, hugged her, and told her they missed her. Things with Garfield were still a little awkward, at least for Maeve. She didn't really know where they stood, technically they broke up. It was more Maeve's fault than Garfield about the air being awkward between them, Garfield seemed like his normal self, but then again the two haven't actually had quality alone anytime to catch up.

The brunette walked into the kitchen, catching the last bit of Hank's phone call before he hung up, when Hank turned around he jumped a little at her sudden appearance, causing her to smile innocently. "Shit, kid." "Who was that?" She nodded her head towards the phone. "Uh, no one." He placed his phone in his pocket. "How much did you hear?" "Just the last bit." She replied, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket that was on the counter; the reason she came into the kitchen. Hank nodded his head and walked out of the kitchen. Maeve tilted her head. "Well... that wasn't suspicious." She mumbled sarcastically. Taking a bite out of the apple.

She walked out of the kitchen, walking to the Batcave's secret entrance she'd been shown. "Hey Maeve." She looked to Conner as they went through the entrance together "What happened with Tara?" Maeve rolled her eyes and groaned while the elevator went down. "You could do so much better SB." Seeing the slight saddened look on his face, she patted his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Don't worry. You'll find someone so much better." The doors opened, and they walked out.

Maeve continued to eat her apple as the two walked further into the Batcave "-He needs your help. We need your help." "Really think he'll hear that?" Conner asked. Garfield turned around to face Maeve, who was still eating an apple, and Conner, who stood beside her. "Between sipping martinis, I figure he's got time." Maeve cracked a smile at his optimism. "Just under 48 hours ago we were kicking ass in San Francisco." "48 hours ago I was serving coffee." Maeve added quiety, mainly to herself. "And now the whole world has turned upside down." The green haired shape shifted stated.

"I don't understand it either, but if Jason's alive and killing innocent people, we have to stop him. It's what Titans do." "Well, luckily I'm not a Titan anymore." They both looked to her. "I know Jason, and this isn't him. Something just feels... off." "What do you mean?" Garfield asked, and the brunette shrugged her shoulders. "Just a feeling. I can't really describe it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬