𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

DAY ONE.

It was day one of the three teens and the unconscious male on having the tower to themselves, while Maeve and Tara wanted to enjoy having no adults Garfield had different plans. Setting an alarm for 7:30am being one of those plans.

Maeve groaned from her place in Garfield bed. "Turn that off." Maeve said as she threw the covers over her head. "Gar's log. Stardate, June 21st. Operation Save The Titans. Day Alpha. There's a whole lot of work to do and no one to do it, but me." Maeve kicked him, her leg now out from under the covers. "Besides Maeve and Tara. Maeve is still asleep and most likely Tara as well. So let's get started." "What are you a vlogger now? Are you going to start a YouTube channel?" Maeve mumbled; it was muffled due to the blanket over her head. "What?" Garfield questioned, Maeve threw the blanket off her head and saw Garfield butt. "Have I ever told you, you have a nice butt?" Maeve asked, Garfield looked to his girlfriend as he pulled his boxers up. "No you have not, thank you for the complement and no not today, I have to much to do." Maeve sighed dramatically. "Well, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." She said which caused him to halt his actions, he began to contemplate on what to do. "5 minutes." Garfield said as he took his shirt off and began to climb back into bed. "10." "7." "15." "8." "20." Maeve leaned up and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. "20 it is." He mumbled into the kiss.

⛧彡

Maeve walked into the kitchen in one of Garfield tops and no pants on. As she walked in she saw Garfield making himself a green drink. Soon Tara walked in, her bed hair a mop on her head as she wore a shirt Maeve had given her and it looked like she had no pants on also. "Pant! Pants are a thing." Tara squinted her eyes sheepishly as she raised the shirt showing black biking shorts, Garfield looked to Maeve who raised her shirt to her hip showing her navy-blue underwear. "Really?" He asked as she walked around the island. "What, you've seen me naked before. You literally saw me naked less then 2 minutes ago." "Ew! Cousin ears." Tara said as she tried to cover her ears and still make coffee for herself. "Oh hush, you love it." Maeve said looking Longingly towards Tara who smiled cheekily, blowing a kiss towards Maeve. The two laughed, Maeve really missed this, having Tara around. Looking back to Garfield. "And Tara doesn't care, do you Tara?" Garfield and Maeve looked to Tara who was about to prepare herself some cereal, she looked up. "What?"