𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE

VASTLY

a/n: hehehe

a/n: hehehe

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Watching as Rachel sat in front of Kory, who sat on the sofa while Rachel was placed on the coffee table in front of it, giving her a perfect angle on what she was about to do. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Kory asked. "None." The purple and black-haired teen replied bluntly, causing Maeve to snort a little – bring her lips in between her teeth, sucking them in as she leaned against the arch way of the living room. "Okay." Kory said chuckling at the end, attempting to hide her nervousness. "Okay, let's give it a try." Kory said, rubbing her hands together.

Rachel reached out slowly, hesitantly about to touch the side of her head, "and if anything starts to hurt, let me know." Rachel said, pulling her hands back. "Okay." Kory replied. Rachel reached forward once again, this time her fingers touching the sides of her head and staying there. "You feel anything?" Rachel asked. "No" She answered, "maybe a little tingle but..." "Rachel I don't think this..." She was cut off by her head getting thrown back, gasping for air causing everyone in the room to become more alert. "Kory?"

Her head slowly came forward until she was looking right at Rachel, tilting her head as if she was confused. Her eyes glowed green and her hand wrapped around her throat, her hands burning with fire. Rachel screamed and no one hesitated to get Kory off Rachel.

"Kory! Stop. You're hurting her." Garfield yelled, pulling Kory off Rachel with the help of Maeve, while Angela went to her daughter. Kory wrapped her hands around Maeve and Garfield necks, lifting them off the ground. Maeve was kicking her feet trying to touch the ground, her face turning red from lack of oxygen. "Kory." Garfield choked out, the ground began to shake violently as Dick and Donna exited the car, the ground shook violently causing them to lose their balance. "What is that?" Wonder girl yelled; Dicks face dropped in realisation. "Maeve." He said before running towards the house. Pushing the door open, revealing Kory holding both Garfield and Maeve off the ground by their necks. "Kory, what are you..." Dick did not get to finish because of two teens getting thrown his way, causing all three to crash into each other, getting slammed into a wall, landing on the floor, Dick and Garfield groaning in pain, no one noticing the stop in earthly movements.

"You alright?" Dick asked, the green haired boy who was gasping, trying to catch his breath. "Yep." He replied. "Maeve." He shook the blonde, her body flopping as if she were a rag doll. "Maeve?" He said louder, shaking her harder causing her eyes to snap open, sitting up quickly only to head butt Dick. "Ow." She mumbled, holding her head, closing her eyes. Dick sighed at the now awake girl. "You okay?" He asked her, she opened her eyes giving him a really look. "I just got strangled and thrown against a wall by Kory..... Of course I'm not okay!" She yelled. Dick helped Garfield and Maeve stand up. "Nice catch." Garfield said towards Dick.