𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN

VASTLY

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

Maeve and Garfield were both asleep peacefully. After Garfield first shift on watching the robot family, Kory said she would watch them and that everyone could go to bed and they did not hesitate. When Garfield reached the room, he found a sleeping Maeve sleeping in a gun's n roses shirt and pyjama shorts with white flowers on them, once Garfield had figure out how to get into the bed silently without waking Maeve, he soon fell asleep with Maeve's arms and legs wrapped around him. Garfield could have stayed either in Dicks room or on the small sofa in their room, but Dick's room was unavailable since the adult still had the key and if Maeve woke up to find him in the chair she would most likely scold him for it and since she normally gets up early depending on when she fell asleep – the later she stayed up, the longer she slept in for, and the earlier she went to bed, the earlier she woke up in the morning.

Maeve woke up to the sun and green hair in her face. She moved her head back to look down seeing a sleeping Garfield, his back facing her, and his legs pulled up to his chest while Maeve's arm was wrapped around him. She slowly retracted her arm before moving to get off the bed. Garfield groans when her feet touch the floor. She makes a face, looking over her shoulder waiting for him to stop moving before she can move once again, she walked around the room to her bag that was on a chair before walking to the bathroom where she did her morning routine. Once done, she walked out in a maroon coloured beanie, a dark blue hoodie, a yellow singlet underneath and her light blue jeans with rips scattered on the front of the jeans. Walking over to her shoes, placing the bag back on the chair.

Once fully dressed; shoes and all. She began walking to the room the robot family was, wanting to see if Kory wanted to sleep while Maeve would watch them. She opened the door, an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, a feeling she chose to ignore. Once the door was open, a foul smell reached her nose causing her to bring her hand to block her sense of smell. Once the door was open she was met with four headless people, so she did what any person would do, she screamed. This woke up everyone.

Garfield, Kory and Rachel ran to find Maeve leaning against the wall next to the door frame, the door still open. Garfield was rushing to zip his jacket up, his hair messy and his face covered in sleep lines. He knelt beside Mae, his hand on her knee and bicep. "What's wrong? You okay?" She shakes her head, pointing into the room. "Nope, not okay. That is defiantly not okay." Garfield looked onto the room seeing the dead bodies, he looked away quickly, Rachel also looked in, regretting it when she saw the headless people, scrunching up her face in disgust. "Oh shit, I knew I forgot something." Kory mumbled, causing Maeve to look up at her from her spot on the floor. "Ya think! Why did you cut their heads off?! Why not just burn them or I don't know... eat them?" She asked, her eyes wide as she continued to yell. "I didn't kill them. I found them like that last night." Kory replied. "I am never sleeping again." Maeve mumbled, she looked to Garfield. "And I love sleep!" She added, panic laced in her voice.