𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

Maeve has always been a big person about the environment, it was her power source, a part of her, whether she could control it or not it still ran through her veins. She had a love hate relationship with her abilities, they make her feel powerful on one end, but on the other it was so easy for her to lose control. Garfield turned into animals, well one animal, a tiger, yet he didn't even like violence, but he has gotten into the occasional fight that was about Maeve, mainly guys disrespecting her or speaking to her in a way he didn't like, and she loved him for being that person to stick up for her.

She was the only person that didn't call him Gar, she didn't like that nickname, she loved his name, but he would receive the occasional pet name from her like kitty, but he was mainly called that when he was in his tiger form.

The blonde 18-year-old was watching a short documentary about how plantation life and ecosystems around the world were dying, but after watching the first 5 minutes she realised it was complete bullshit. "I predict by 2020 every tree will be dead and here's why..." She rolled her eyes, putting the tablet on sleep mode before facing it down.

She rolled on her back, her hip still on an angle, pointing it upwards. "Well that was a load of bullshit." She mumbled to Garfield whose tiger form jumped on her bed, lying next to her, she moves her hand, the one that was resting on her stomach, to his fur covered head, stroking it nicely. She smiled when he began to chuff, considering tigers cant purr. 

She glanced towards the tiger whose eyes were closed. "You know, it's still weird, 'cause you're technically naked." She grumbled, the green tiger opened his eyes, looking at the blonde-haired girl.

She paused for a bit looking into the tiger's green eyes. "Again, really!" She groaned, she couldn't understand him entirely, but she could guess what he was thinking, she had known him that long. She rolled, so she had most of her body draped over the green tiger's back, the tiger made a chuffing noise causing her to groan. "But we went a few weeks ago!" She replied to the tiger's chuff.

The green animal curled its body around until his head was resting on her stomach, looking up at the girl who was in her pyjamas. "Fine!" She yelled throwing her arms above her head. "Oof." She mumbled as the tiger moved suddenly, since she had most of her body draped over his, and he moved until he was out of her room.