𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

It was now day 4 of being without supervision. Considering Maeve was 19-years-old that meant she was the oldest and basically the baby sitter to Tara and Garfield, she was the person who made sure where everyone was, that they had eaten and were going to bed at a reasonable time, even if that meant dragging Garfield by his ankles across the floor away from his computer game, which only happened last night.

Maeve walked out of Garfield room in her underwear and bra. "Have you seen that black hoodie with the green paw print on it?" Maeve asked as she saw her boyfriend and a naked man. "Oh!... Hi." Maeve said, the guy was Conner from the infirmary, Garfield was quick to rush up, taking off the jacket she was originally looking for, giving it to her, she held it to her chest. "Hi." Conner replied brightly, not phased about being naked at all or the fact Maeve was basically naked.

The elevator ding rung, indicating someone was coming through the elevator, turning Maeve found Tara carrying three coffee's from down the road. "You're awake." She said surprised, her eyes glancing down. "and your naked." She said, glancing to Maeve. "and you have barely any clothes on... my mind is making assumptions." Maeve rolled her eyes, pushing her arms into the hoodie sleeves, pulling it over her head, it was long enough to just cover everything. "I just walked out to find him here... naked." "That makes more sense then what I thought." "Just go get his clothes from the infirmary." "Come on Conner, lets get you dressed." Tara said. Placing the coffee's on the kitchen island, walking to the naked dude, grabbing his hand which resulted in him following her.

⛧彡

When Maeve walked out now fully dressed, she saw Tara sitting on a bar stool drinking the coffee she brought from the coffee shop, Conner with a very large bowl of cereal and Garfield getting him the milk. Maeve moved to sit next to Tara, who hands her older cousin her coffee. "So, we pretty much have the place to ourselves until the others get back, that is. Which should be soon... Oh and by the way, that's Maeve and her cousin Tara." He pointed to the two girls after poring milk into the giant bowl. Tara waved a little, while Maeve smiled, Conner smiled kindly towards the two, before turning back to Garfield.

"How did I get here?" He asked, Garfield chuckled. "Wait. You don't remember anything?" The green haired teen asked. "Just little bits and pieces." Conner replied. "I remember feeling really sick, and hearing a lot of voices, and then it was like I was on fire, and then.... is Eve here?" He asked. "She was." Maeve replied causing Conner to look in her direction. "She helped you get better." Garfield added. "Technically it was Eve, Kory and Rachel." Tara said.