𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION

VASTLY

a/n: gif made by me

a/n: gif made by me

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The people in lab coats had figured out how to silence her banshee like scream, they had sound proofed the room and wore earmuffs over their ears while they continued to write their notes about the blonde girl.

Rachel and her mother ran down the halls, trying to locate Maeve. Rachel was following her gut; she could feel the blonde. Once they reached the door Rachel was sure about, she did not hesitate on opening it, once it was open they were met with the scream that echoed through the building a few hours ago. It was so loud it caused Rachel and her mother to both clap their hands over their ears, cringing at the intensity of the scream. Rachel opens her eyes seeing Maeve on the floor, holding her ears screaming, a faint glow of yellow seeping in her tightly closed eyes. Rachel looked around the room, seeing a man behind a machine with a dial, smirking as he turned it up higher. Her upper lip turned into a snarled in anger, walking over to him, bring her hands down from her ears releasing the black smoke from inside of her, using it to knock out all of the lab coated men.

Walking to the dial until the arrow gets down to 0, Maeve's scream dies down until it's just her whimpering, still hunched over, sitting on her shins. "Maeve." Rachel said softly, walking towards the plastic box. The blonde snaps her head up to look at the younger teen, hot tears running down her face, her hair a complete mess. "Rachel?!" The girl exclaims. Shooting up until she is at the locked door, pushing her hands against it, wanting out. Rachel now sees she's in her bra and underwear. Rachel looks around the room looking for the clothes she was originally wearing, finding them folded in the corner, once she's retrieved them, she walks to the door pulling the sliding lock to the right before to the same to the other 2.

Once the door was open Maeve latched her arms around Rachel, hugging her tightly and Rachel returned the hug, resting her face into the older girl's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I dragged you into this." Rachel said into the girl's shoulder, instead of replying, Maeve just tightened her hold.

Maeve finally notices the other woman watching them, Maeve let go of Rachel and slowly pushed her behind her, standing protectively in front of the purple and black-haired girl, Rachel noticed her hands beginning to extend, a yellow glow growing down her arms. "No, Maeve. She's my mum." Rachel said, moving around Maeve to look the girl in the eyes.