𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY

VASTLY

CHAPTER THRITY

CHAPTER THRITY

Donna, Kory, Dawn and Tara walked out to approach Conner while Rachel and Maeve went to the green tiger that was on the floor. "Garfield!" Maeve ran to him, but she got to close, and the green tiger pinned her down and let out a growl, baring his teeth. "Maeve!" Rachel exclaimed. "Do it!" Maeve held her hand out for Rachel to grab and she did, putting her other hand on Garfield.

Garfield saw everything, the Titans, himself, but the moment he saw Maeve he could feel it. She was a child, the first time he saw her, her blonde hair in a ponytail. When they danced on the roof top. Their first kiss on the train. When he picked her up and she hugged him koala style, when they defeated Trigon. When they had sex for the first time. Maeve laughing and then her voice. 'Kitty', the first time she called him that and then again the same voice, but she was older.

"Kitty, come back to me." This was current Maeve, the Maeve that was under him. The last thing he saw was when they said 'I love you' to each other, for the first time. And he began to morph back until he was human, still on top of Maeve, the blonde smiled. "Hi." She mumbled quietly, he looked to be a bit scared. "Hi." He replied quietly, his voice horse. Maeve glanced down and chuckled. "You're naked by the way... Don't forget to say hi to Rachel." He rushed off Maeve and attempted to cover himself, failing, resulting in Rachel giving the 18-year-old her cloak, so he could cover himself.

"We should probably help the others." Maeve said standing up, pulling Garfield up as well.

Maeve stood by her cousin, their hands glowing a bright yellow, their eyes matching as they manipulated the ground beneath and around him, causing him to sink into the ground, and they harden the concrete. "Rachel, now!" The girl extended her hands, her black magic cloud began moving towards Conner before attaching itself to Dick also. Donna wrapped the rope around him while the two girls re-enforced their powers, adding barriers around him to keep him in place, while Dick tried to bring him back.

A few minutes later, Dick was back. "Conner!" He called out. "Please, let me go... so I can end this." They looked to Dick for confirmation, he nodded and they each released him. "Thank you." He said towards Dick, his expression changed, and he began walking towards the vans. "He is really hot." Tara mumbled in Russian. "Tara!" Maeve exclaimed, a smile on her face. "You heard me." She replied in yet again Russian. The Cadmus guard began firing rapidly towards Conner, hoping to slow him down, but the bullets bounced off him, the guard decided to run.

Maeve saw Mercy climb out of the van just as Conner was about to open the doors. She caught the woman in between two barriers, walking towards, fire in her step and the yellow glow within her began to shine through, the woman was scared, Maeve could basically feel Mercy's heartbeat through the earth "Your scared... Good." Maeve's fist glowed bright yellow as she was about to throw an earth chattering punch that would most likely kill her, only to have it caught by Conner who's expression was staining, struggling to hold her fist. "She deserves to die." Maeve sneered, the glow within her stretching over her entire body. "In the few days of knowing you... I know this isn't you." Conner said, and she began to think about what happened at Cadmus, and the yellow glow within her dimmed, the earth barriers that were holding her were brought back into the earth. "This is for Lex Luther." Kory to punch her in the face.