Rule It All: Coming Soon

Rule It All Set to Premiere Next Week

"Rule It All," a show based off of the popular competition shows Queendom and Kingdom is set to air soon. The show will feature 10 idol groups, where they will go through a series of challenges to see which idol group will rule it all.

The line-up for the show has recently been revealed, containing both experienced and rookie groups. They are:

- NCT Dream
-The Boyz
- Stray Kids
- Cravity
- Enhypen
- Bermuda
- Gaia
- Amare
- FaeZe
- Cappuccino

Neitizens are surprised by the line-up, seeing that the groups have all achieved great success. Additionally, they are from big companies, with each of the Big Three being represented, causing mixed reactions.

"It's rare for SM to send even one group, but they're sending two?"

"Why are these groups on the show? They don't even need the extra popularity..."

"NCT Dream but not all of NCT? Is it because NCT Dream are the flukes?"

"Stray Kids and The Boyz have already won Kingdom and Road to Kingdom. Is that not enough for them?"

"Why are they putting experience groups with rookies? Isn't that unfair to them? Cappuccino and FaeZe just debuted!"

"Male and female groups? Isn't that just a disaster for dating scandals?"

It seems that despite the worries, overall, netizens are still eager for the show to air.

"This line-up is stacked, I don't even know who I would vote for?"

"Wow, I can only imagine the performances coming out!"

"Collab stages? Will I finally see my biases performing together? TT"

"I'm so excited, I can't wait for this to air!"

In addition to the 10 idol groups, Seventeen's Seungkwan and formerly I.O.I and Gugudan's Mina will be hosts for the show. Overall, "Rule It all" is certainly gaining attention. Make sure to tune in on Mnet for the first episode next week!

 Make sure to tune in on Mnet for the first episode next week!

———————————————————————————
Hehehehehe

ARE YOU EXCITED BECAUSE I AMMMM

what do y'al think its going to happen 👀