Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 1

Sunwoo had no idea how big the grin on his face was until Kevin pointed it out

Sunwoo had no idea how big the grin on his face was until Kevin pointed it out. "Who are you messaging that's making you smile that big?"

"No one." Sunwoo simply responded, a giggle escaping his lips. He was lying on the bed in their company room, phone above his face.

With another laugh, Kevin couldn't help but lie down beside him, staring at the screen. Sunwoo was so focused that he didn't even notice Kevin's new position until his voice filled his ears. "Whoa, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yah!" Sunwoo exclaimed as he sat up, shoving his phone in his pocket. "Don't do that!"

"Okay but like you've been texting Evie non-stop." Kevin pointed out, sitting back down in his chair. "If you're not dating then what are you?"

"Friends." Sunwoo said, narrowing his eyes as he sat up. "That's all we do. Talk. We don't really see each other aside from filming. And even then, it's always passing in the hallways and taking a few pictures together. Nothing else."

"Well maybe you should ask her to go out then?" Kevin suggested, raising an eyebrow. "Unless you don't want to."

"I mean I do." Sunwoo shyly admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just don't know how."

Kevin was visibly frustrated, throwing his hand up. "What do you mean you don't know how? Dude, just ask her."

"It's not that easy!" Sunwoo argued, beginning to panic. "I need to plan on how to respond to her as well. What if she says no? I can't just suddenly ignore her, I need to prepare on how to respond."

"Gosh, you're overcomplicating things." Kevin mumbled, shaking his head. "This is why I don't do this."

Sunwoo sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he thought about how he should approach this. "Should I invite her over to the dorms? We wanted to watch a movie together."

"That can be cute." Kevin said, tapping his chin in thought. "Have you tried asking Eric? They went to school together, right? So maybe he knows what he'll like."

"I would never ask Eric for help, he'll only make fun of me." Sunwoo grunted with a huff.

Kevin shrugged his shoulders, taking his phone out as a huge smirk appeared on his face. "I'll ask then."

"Wait a second!"

It was too late though as Kevin had already dialed Eric's number by the time Sunwoo stood up, putting Eric on speakerphone.

Maybe he'll actually give decent advice, Sunwoo thought, curiosity sparking in him as he sat back down, eager to hear what Eric had to say.

"Yo Eric, I have a question." Kevin said, the two males began to converse in English. Sunwoo could understand the language decently, but there were some words throwing him off.