Episode 2: Behind The Scenes 1

It was the day of the filming for the second episode of Rule It All

It was the day of the filming for the second episode of Rule It All. Jaemin had just arrived on set, greeting the cameras. He followed his group members to the dressing rooms, but his eyes were on his phone.

Jaemin
Are you here yet? I just arrived.

A second later he got a message back.

DrieNot yet, still in the van. We'll be there soon though.

Jaemin
Okay, tell me when you're here

He slipped his phone back into his pocket, feeling someone's eyes on him. It was Mark.

"They're almost here." Jaemin smirked, already knowing what Mark wanted from him. "You can see your girlfriend soon too."

"Don't be stupid, everyone." Their manager warned them, his eyes lingering on Jaemin and Mark for longer than the others. "There's a lot of people here today, including the fans watching the live performance."

Jaemin bit his lip understanding what their manager was saying. Mark was smarter though, grabbing two albums from a suitcase. He walked over to where Jaemin was, patting his back.

"We got it hyung, don't worry. We're just going to be giving albums to our  juniors." Mark told their manager, a smile on his face.

Leave it to Mark to know what to do, Jaemin thought, following Mark out of their dressing rooms.

...

Drie was changing in a corner of Amare's dressing room when she heard a sudden commotion. The members seemed happy, cheering loudly.

She soon figured out why when she came out and saw the NCT Dream members standing in the middle of the room, grinning from ear to ear.

"Come on, go see your boyfriend." Y said, giving Drie a light nudge. Drie could feel her cheeks heating up as she moved towards the males.

Julianne and Mark were already sitting on the couch, giggling to one another. Their arms were against one another, the two sharing earbuds as they stared at Mark's phone. Surprisingly, Renjun and Jeno were here as well, naturally attracting Yuechun and Jaein's attention. Yuechun and Renjun were speaking rapidly in Chinese while Jeno and Jaein looked confused, awkwardly standing there listening to them. That left one male standing there, smirking at her.

"Red looks pretty on you." Jaemin said, reaching out. He took her hand, giving it a quick squeeze, trying to be subtle. "But then again, everything looks pretty on you."

"So cringy this early in the day." Drie scrunched up her face, only making Jaemin giggle. He looked around, making sure everyone was distracted before leaning forward, kissing her cheek.

"It's because I love you." Jaemin whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her back. Drie didn't know what to do, standing there in her flustered state while her boyfriend was amused.

"NCT Dream, I think you boys should head out soon." Amare's manager said, not looking too happy. "Filming is starting and we need to get organized."

Drie was internally disappointed but knew that her time with her boyfriend was limited. They would simply have to reserve time after.

"I'll come over tonight if you have time." Jaemin told her. "I'll text you?"

"Okay." Drie said, smiling at Jaemin. The two shared a quick kiss before Jaemin let go of her hand, following the rest of the members out of the changeroom.

"This is what it's like." Drie heard Julianne sigh from beside her, voicing Drie's thoughts out loud. "Come on, let's get ready.

Drie followed her leader, the girls getting ready for their performance. In the meantime, cameras were getting set up in their room, filming their every move.

Eventually, the members of Amare settled on the couch as they stared at the covered sheet in front of them.

"What's that?" Byeol asked, linking arms with the members. Julianne walked up to it, fingering the paper taped over.

"It's the performance order." Julianne told them. "Are we ready to see what last week's winners picked?"

"I hope they put us near the end." Jaein said, hands laced in front of her, as if she was making a wish. "I don't want to go first. It's too scary."

Drie agreed. Going at the end would always give them an advantage.

"Well, it's time to see." Julianne said, ripping the cover off in one go.

The members of Amare were silent as they stared at the order in disbelief. Where their name sat was not where they expected, especially considering who had won the challenge the previous week

How could they?

That was all Drie could think about as an overwhelming amount of emotions began to fill her.

———————————————————————————What did they do? 👀

What did they do? 👀