Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 2

Sunwoo sat at his table in the company, tapping his pencil against the surface

Cover song... We need to perform a cover of a song...

Since the members had schedules, they would be working on their performance tomorrow instead of getting started right away. It gave them time to think though, which was their assignment for the night: Brainstorm ideas for the challenge.

Sunwoo had an idea but he wasn't sure if it was a good one. He wanted to do one of EXO's songs but they had already done it before on Kingdom.

His phone buzzed, making the male look down. He saw that it was a message from Evie, a smile naturally forming on his face.

Sunwoo and Evie had been messaging each other since that day they met with the other 2000 liners for dinner. Although they couldn't see each other often due to their busy schedules, they texted each other a lot. Sunwoo found Evie entertaining, the girl full of sarcasm. At the same time though, they exchanged funny gifs and stickers, ones that never failed to make Sunwoo smile.

Evie had just responded to Sunwoo's message, which the male had sent when he was bored.

Sunwoo
What are you doing?

Evie
I'm at the dorms, why?

Sunwoo
You're not rehearsing for the cover challenge?

Evie
No, we recorded earlier so we're taking the night off

Sunwoo
Wow, look at you go
Gaia is full of keeners, got it

Evie
Haha I just came up with an idea and everyone liked it so we went with it
I'm sure you have a great performance planned too

Sunwoo
What song are you doing?

Evie
Secret :)

Sunwoo
Aw that's not fun

Evie
Make sure to watch the next episode of rule it all to figure it out!

Sunwoo
Yah!

Evie
Hehehe

Just then the door opened, making Sunwoo put his phone down. He narrowed his eyes as Eric entered, glaring at his group member.

"Knock." Sunwoo warned as Eric took a seat behind him, staring at Sunwoo's monitor.

"Not like you knock anyways." Eric replied, rolling his eyes. "What are you doing? And when are you going back to the dorms?"

"I'm thinking about the performance." Sunwoo told him. "Did you think of something?"

"Nope, I have no ideas. That's a job for you, Q hyung, and Kevin hyung." Eric said just as Sunwoo's phone buzzed.