Episode 6: Part 2

"Huh?" Emma was confused as she looked around, Huan quickly entering behind her

"Huh?" Emma was confused as she looked around, Huan quickly entering behind her. "There's no one here."

"Weird." Huan mumbled, the two girls taking a seat.

"Ah producer-nim. You can't do this to us!" The Stray Kids members exclaim, all standing up and throwing their arms up in the air. The group consisted of Lee Know, Hyunjin, and Felix.

They all seemed bewildered to realize that it was just a producer entering. With deep sighs, they quickly took their seats, just to turn as the door opened. Their heads whipped around, mouths quickly hanging open.

Who could it be?

In the hall, Minji is seen observing the different symbols, trying to pick one. She glances at the cameras, smiling. "What should I pick?"

Minji Interview.

"Is there a group you want to work with?" The producers ask Bermuda's leader. Minji thinks to herself, tapping her chin before responding.

"FaeZe's Hyera." Minji confesses with a light chuckle. Clips of Hyera and Minji dancing are played as she continues to explain the reasoning behind her choice. "We have similar dance styles so I think together, we can put on a good stage."

"Is there anyone you want to avoid?" The producers continue.

"I think I can put on a good stage with anyone." Minji replies confidently.

The idol was quite different though as she peeked into the door of the changeroom with a heart on it, shrieking before stepping back, closing the door. She made the producers laugh with her reaction, the girl looking around.

"Is this real? Are we really partners?" Minji glanced around. "Wah, this is definitely a new combination."

Taking a deep breath, Minji entered the room, quickly greeting her partner, Cravity Hyeongjun.

"Oh, hello!" Hyeongjun stood up immediately, bowing as low as he could. He was clearly surprised to see the older girl.

"Sorry about my reaction." Minji quickly apologized to the male before taking a seat. "I was honestly expecting a girl group."

"Oh, it's okay." Hyeongjun says, forcing a small smile on his face.

Hyeongjun Interview.

"I was really surprised." Hyeongjun admitted to the producers. "I wasn't expecting it to be her."

What will the other pairings be? The words go on the screen as the other idol groups choose their partners. More surprised screams are heard, but cheers of joy as well.

Sunwoo's eyes are wide as his head turns to the door. Jaein had her mouth completely covered with her hands as she had no idea what to do. Jay and Jake had long faces as they sat there, waiting. Belle and Evie had their head thrown back, laughing their heads off as they turned back to the cameras. Reactions kept playing, until it narrowed down to the winners, who were choosing their partners.