Episode 1: Part 2

"Wah, no way!" Han exclaimed, grabbing onto his members for support

"Wah, no way!" Han exclaimed, grabbing onto his members for support. "Groups from Hybe."

"I'm seeing things, please tell me I'm seeing things!" Y from Amare gasped, tempted to rub her eyes.

[The next few quotes are all from interviews of the idols in their performance clothes. In between, clips of FaeZe and Enhypen greeting the idols and getting walking around the stage.]

"This competition just got so much more intense." Allen laughs nervously.

"I'm nervous.... I'm honestly nervous." Emma admits, forcing a smile on her face.

"Wah.... I thought having YG here was big but Hybe... This is next level." Haknyeon shakes his head, trying to take in what was happening.

"This is really a competition." Yeona giggles, holding onto her seat as she swings her legs.

[Goes to Bang Sihyuk, the founder of Hybe.]

"I want my idols to be versatile and there's no better way for them to learn than to learn from other idols." Sihyuk tells the viewers. "FaeZe and Enhypen are both young groups that can learn a lot from these other groups on Rule It All. With the other idols being their age, it would be nice if they could make some friends too."

[Returns to the stage where FaeZe and Enhypen are getting settled.]

Yua was jumping up and down, making her leader, Hyera, hold onto her arm. "Yua, calm down."

"I think she's just being her usual self." Kexing joked, linking arms with Yua. "You know, her hyper self."

"This stage is so cool." Yua says, glancing around. "Are we really going to be performing here?"

"Unnie, where else?" Hwa giggles, poking Yua's back.

Ja:Ne quietly follows the other members, a serious look to her face.

[Ja:Ne private interview.]

"You seem uneasy with the new groups." One of the producers comment. "Is there something in your mind?"

"Hm..." Ja:Ne waits a moment, thinking to herself before responding. "Nervous? There are a lot of big groups in the room and most of them are seniors."

"You're away from home, right?" Ja:Ne nods her head. "How would you feel about meeting idols from your home?"

Ja:Ne's eyes light up instantly. "I would love that."

[Switch to Enhypen getting settled on the seats.]

"This stage is so nice." Sunghoon mumbles, glancing around.

Niki taps the stage with his foot, a smile forming in his face. "I like it."

The members get settled beside Stray Kids, who are shyly waving at them.