Episode 4: Part 2

"Dance, Vocal, and Rap have been identified as the most vital skills for idol groups

"Dance, Vocal, and Rap have been identified as the most vital skills for idol groups." Mina says, continuing to explain the challenge. "That's why we will be focused on these three skills for the next challenge."

"Before we introduce the details for the official challenge, we'll be introducing a preliminary challenge." Seungkwan informs the groups. "Winners from this challenge will be awarded 10,000 points."

Clear reactions can be seen by all the idol groups, making them uneasy again.

"Any extra points are beneficial." Minhee says, looking nervous. "Cravity needs these points to change our position."

"10,000 points is a lot." Julianne mumbles, Drie sitting beside her. "We need to do well."

"For the preliminary challenge, we will be battling in each of the three categories."Mina explains. "Dance, vocal, and rap."

"Each team will be sending our one member to compete in each of these categories." Seungkwan continues. "Our panel of judges will then select a winner and the winning team for each category will get 10,000 points."

"We'll give each team a few minutes to decide who will compete in each category and will then announce the competition." Mina says, dismissing the groups.

Each team took some time to talk amongst each other, seated in their sections. Scenes are shown of each group, discussing who would compete in each competition.

"I think it's straight forward." Minji says, looking at the other two members. "We each have our own positions on the team so we'll go with that."

Gaia seemed just as organized, Evie quickly organizing her members.

"How are we all feeling?" Evie asked them. "Comfortable? Anyone feeling like they can't do it?"

"More nervous." Belle told her, the other three nodding in agreement. "Everyone here is really good."

Evie's face softened, the girl looking at the members. "I think being nervous is good, because it shows that you want to do a good performance. Just take a deep breath before you compete and ignore the point prize. You're here to enjoy the competition and to do your best, and that's all that matters."

The girls nodded, exchanging hugs with their leader.

On the other side of the room, the male groups looked visibly stressed, especially Enhypen.

"Most groups have official positions, members assigned to each role." Heeseung explains during a private interview. "For Enhypen though, aside from the leader, we have no official positions. That puts us in a difficult situation for a challenge like this."

The boys are seen awkwardly sitting in silence, all of them looking down. Jungwon sighs, running his fingers through his hair as he looks down at the card in front of him. Each leader was given one, to write down who will be competing for each skill.