Episode 7: Part 5

The next part was the dance section, which many people were anticipating

The next part was the dance section, which many people were anticipating. While the representatives were preparing, the idols chatted amongst themselves, wondering what each group had prepared.

"They didn't have much time to prepare." Sunhee pointed out, seated with Hyejin. The two girls were watching their dance representatives, Emma and Huan, go over their choreography.

"Dance stages are always so grand, but since it's a skills battle, I think most people focused on the technical part." Hyejin added.

"Good luck!" Cravity wished Hyeongjun as he nervously got ready.

"You got this." Serim reassured their maknae, rubbing his back. Hyeongjun nervousl;y fixed his suspenders, biting his lip as he looked at his reflection.

"Oh, it's starting!" Kexing called out. The FaeZe members quickly ran to the screen, eager to see the performance.

On stage, Mina and Seungkwan are introducing the next challenge.

"Considering one of the most important skills for idols, it's time to finish with the dance skill battle." Seungkwan says. "Let's introduce the first groups."

Stray Kids & Amare.

...

"Make sure to be on our best behaviour everyone." Julianne reminds the three other girls. They nod, following their leading into the JYP building.

"This place is so big and grand." Yuechun gasps as she looks around. The other girls are in similar states as they follow, headed towards a meeting room.

Inside, the three Stray Kids members are discussing amongst themselves.

"We have to do well." Felix sighs to the others. "We need those points."

"Overall we've been doing alright." Felix says in his interview, the point reveals being shown. The members of Stray Kids have little reaction as they simply accept their placements, not many comments.

"Ah, I really want to win." Hyunjin cries. "We haven't won yet."

"Being the winners of Kingdom is a lot on our shoulders." Hyunjin says. "We're expected to be amazing."

"Oh, they're here." Lee Know says, interrupting before the others could say more. The meeting room opens, revealing the four girls joining them.

They quickly introduce themselves, getting to work quickly. Lee Know and Julianne lead, being the older members of the group.

"Amare does very girly styles." Julianne tells them. "So we wanted to do something impactful."

"We're thinking similarly." Lee Know informs them. "We're thinking of something that really focuses on dance and the skills and techniques needed to be a good dancer."

"We show really powerful and sharp dances." Hyunjin adds. "So we want to show something that contrasts that."

"I think I have an idea." Drie says, finally speaking up.